ADVERTISEMENT

Next coach???

I think you're effed in the head. What I documented for you was criminal activity to fix the outcomes of games by your players. You're a river in Egypt...
Said nothing about our titles. The rules were different back then. They stand. Fact. You bring it up when it's convenient though. Literally no one ever talks about any of that outside of you. It happened so long ago that nobody even knows what happened. Hell I don't even know. Am I supposed to lose sleep over it?

Said nothing about our titles. The rules were different back then. They stand. Fact. You bring it up when it's convenient though. Literally no one ever talks about any of that outside of you. It happened so long ago that nobody even knows what happened. Hell I don't even know. Am I supposed to lose sleep over it?
What rules? I thought the story was that the NCAA can legislate on the fly and that precedents don't matter? Slappies changing their tune when their banners are the center of discussion?...

What rules? I thought the story was that the NCAA can legislate on the fly and that precedents don't matter? Slappies changing their tune when their banners are the center of discussion?...
Zipp, the NCAA, you know, the body who awards these championships says they are valid. What is your point? Your opinion on their validity is irrelevant.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Zipp, the NCAA, you know, the body who awards these championships says they are valid. What is your point? Your opinion on their validity is irrelevant.

Yeah just as the NIT was the “big boy” title back in those days.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I'll talk about slappie titles any time you want

I'll talk about slappie titles any time you want

4893530-4177936078-image.jpg

Said the slapd!ck on U of L's message board. When you stop counting titles, how you got them won't be important. Deal?...

You are wrong. In the 40s and 50s it WAS THE BIG BOY. You just don’t want to admit that.

By the mid 40's they were pretty equal and stayed that way for a while. The NCAA awarding bids to conference champions hurt the NIT as well as expansion by the NCAA. Its not that big a deal though.

By the mid 40's they were pretty equal and stayed that way for a while. The NCAA awarding bids to conference champions hurt the NIT as well as expansion by the NCAA. Its not that big a deal though.

Then why the hell are you on OUR board attempting to defend your ignorant comments? Please just go on back to your pig sty of a board.

Then why the hell are you on OUR board attempting to defend your ignorant comments? Please just go on back to your pig sty of a board.

I only tend to post if UK is brought up and even then not too often.

Louisville is not getting Donovan. There is no chance of Donovan coming to Louisville with how everything has played out with Pitino. People all in on Donovan will be disappointed.

Louisville is not getting Donovan. There is no chance of Donovan coming to Louisville with how everything has played out with Pitino. People all in on Donovan will be disappointed.
Are you his agent? I agree that the pitino situation made getting Donovan significantly tougher but the reality is that at some point he’s getting canned in OKC. It would take a serious commitment to get him - 7-10 year guaranteed contract for at least 5-6 mil per year but, I think those numbers would certainly give Louisville a good shot. The problem isn’t that Donovan wouldn’t consider it, it is that the assholes in charge wouldn’t.

Reactions: Deeva
Let's dredge up this subject again. I'm ready to eliminate my bottom four off of my original list and replace them with Ohio State's Chris Holtmann, Crieghton's Greg McDermott, and Arizona State’s Bobby Hurley.

No, and I'm not a Card hater, just trust national media more than any message board. Even the CJ is more reputable than any message board.

P.S. Any resident tax payer has the right to know the truth regardless of team affiilation.
Calling the CJ reputable says a lot about you. CJ spends more time kissing BBN ass than saying anything positive about UofL. So, with that said...I will say your denial about being a Card Hater is questionable at best.

...I'm ready to eliminate my bottom four off of my original list and replace them with Ohio State's Chris Holtmann, Crieghton's Greg McDermott, and Arizona State’s Bobby Hurley.
None of those guys speed up anyone's pulse... That's what the basketball team needs.

Let's dredge up this subject again. I'm ready to eliminate my bottom four off of my original list and replace them with Ohio State's Chris Holtmann, Crieghton's Greg McDermott, and Arizona State’s Bobby Hurley.
You sure you don’t want to add Beard of Texas Tech and Pearl?

You sure you don’t want to add Beard of Texas Tech and Pearl?
Possible yes on Beard, hell no on Pearl!!! But, if not for his baggage and his sweat glands...it would be a hell yes!!!

Cannot believe the crowds and enthusiasm at some Texas Tech games I’ve seen. That guy may be the real deal.

Hey sUcK fans regarding all your titles, you know there is this new thing called google and you can research your titles. In 1948 and 1949 only 8 schools competed in the NCAA tournament and the better teams went to the NIT. In 1951 16 teams were in the NCAA tournament and once again the better teams went to the NIT. In 1958 24 teams were in the NCAA tournament and half of the best teams went to the NIT and half to the NCAA tournament.
In 1978 there were 32 teams in the NCAA tournament and by this time the NCAA was the more prestigious tournament. The NCAA expanded to 64 teams in 1985 and was truly one of the most prestigious tournament in college athletics.

Reactions: Mayoman and zipp
Hey sUcK fans regarding all your titles, you know there is this new thing called google and you can research your titles. In 1948 and 1949 only 8 schools competed in the NCAA tournament and the better teams went to the NIT...
Those were also their point shaving teams...

Reactions: Mayoman and gocds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT