ADVERTISEMENT

Next coach???

And a guy like Jurich is certainly the bigger picture by a moonshot. Since you've never had that--someone like Jurich--I can in part understand your lack of comprehension.
Reach for the stars buddy. Your "moonshot" guy is unemployed. He crapped all over the good U of L fans, cheating and bullying his way to the top, only to slither back to his hole. "Moonshot" guy had his chance, he thought he was above the rules, should have fired Pitino, but he chose to keep the scandals going. I truly feel sorry for all the good Louisville fans who was duped by this "MoonShot" guy

Reactions: awf
Reach for the stars buddy. Your "moonshot" guy is unemployed. He crapped all over the good U of L fans, cheating and bullying his way to the top, only to slither back to his hole. "Moonshot" guy had his chance, he thought he was above the rules, should have fired Pitino, but he chose to keep the scandals going. I truly feel sorry for all the good Louisville fans who was duped by this "MoonShot" guy
Let go of the hate... Jurich is no longer here to put more distance between our programs. And with any luck, Jurich's permanent replacement will be no better than this guy...

mit_zps41bb3a77.jpg

This has got to be the love child of matt jones and bob valvano.

You said "THE banner" which is basketball, and my remark to you clearly reiterated "basketball". The fact is slapd!cks value basketball banners above all else because those define you...they're your identity.

U of L fans typically look at the bigger picture. That is "what else would matter". And a guy like Jurich is certainly the bigger picture by a moonshot. Since you've never had that--someone like Jurich--I can in part understand your lack of comprehension.

And I can see why the grade school chick dumped you. She probably grew up to be a U of L fan...
You're not making any sense. Do you realize that the "banner" they everyone keeps talking about represents a national championship? Those things do indeed define a program. So yes they define Kentucky. We have 8 of them and they are our identity. It's a pretty sweet identifier.

Here is the big picture. AD's come and go. They have a 15-20 shelf life if they are good. They grow old and they retire. That banner is forever. Nobody will care who the AD is in 20 years but that title stands strong. You continue to be completely infatuated with TJ. Your school is moving on, you should too

Let go of the hate... Jurich is no longer here to put more distance between our programs. And with any luck, Jurich's permanent replacement will be no better than this guy...

mit_zps41bb3a77.jpg

Well you're right, he has put a lot of distance between our programs. I'm rooting for you guys to claw back in the race. Love the rivalry

You're not making any sense. Do you realize that the "banner" they everyone keeps talking about represents a national championship? Those things do indeed define a program. So yes they define Kentucky. We have 8 of them and they are our identity. It's a pretty sweet identifier.

Here is the big picture. AD's come and go. They have a 15-20 shelf life if they are good. They grow old and they retire. That banner is forever. Nobody will care who the AD is in 20 years but that title stands strong. You continue to be completely infatuated with TJ. Your school is moving on, you should too
A guy with Brainfart as his AD is lecturing about ADs...pretty comical. Jurich is not just an AD. He is arguably the best who's ever been, and everyone knows that. Even slapd!cks.

The fact that you identify yourself by eight banners is stereotypical. And although you try, it leaves you pretty much unable to engage in any rational debate on relative value. You're simply blinded by them...

I’m damn near retired and all those 8 banners kitty fans pump their chest about were before I was born. The score is 4-3 since 1959! That’s almost 60 years!

Their “dynasty fantasy” is compiled of multiple titles they count when the NCAA Championship was a distant second fiddle to the NIT.

Last edited:
A guy with Brainfart as his AD is lecturing about ADs...pretty comical. Jurich is not just an AD. He is arguably the best who's ever been, and everyone knows that. Even slapd!cks.

The fact that you identify yourself by eight banners is stereotypical. And although you try, it leaves you pretty much unable to engage in any rational debate on relative value. You're simply blinded by them...

"The fact that you identify yourself by eight banners is stereotypical"

Explain that. Be direct and sensical. Don't waste anyone's time by talking in code and don't change the subject. I'm not stupid, you just don't make any sense.

Side question, where did you buy your TJ underroos? I want to get you a new set for Xmas. Thanks.

Well you're right, he has put a lot of distance between our programs. I'm rooting for you guys to claw back in the race. Love the rivalry
I get that you're trolling and attempting to be clever but, could you at least be intelligent while you're doing it? At least until you get banned.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Do you realize that the "banner" they everyone keeps talking about represents a national championship? Those things do indeed define a program. So yes they define Kentucky. We have 8 of them and they are our identity. It's a pretty sweet identifier.
There has never been a more yut quote than this one. Did you even go to / graduate from uk or are you like 75% of the other self-identified sack danglers that wanted to be just like every other Cletus in your holler?

There has never been a more yut quote than this one. Did you even go to / graduate from uk or are you like 75% of the other self-identified sack danglers that wanted to be just like every other Cletus in your holler?
That's some pretty hateful stuff there. I did graduate from college, but not UK. I am geographically located in southeastern KY so yeah, blue. I don't know what makes my quote a yut quote. What does that mean? Could you clarify what you see is wrong with what I said about titles and their significance?

"The fact that you identify yourself by eight banners is stereotypical"

Explain that. Be direct and sensical. Don't waste anyone's time by talking in code and don't change the subject. I'm not stupid, you just don't make any sense.

Side question, where did you buy your TJ underroos? I want to get you a new set for Xmas. Thanks.
I want TJ on the front of my shirt, not on my backside. :D

You obviously don't understand simple English... It's a stereotype that all LPT fans care about, before God and country, is basketball and your precious championship banners. You echoing that is "stereotypical--an adjective relating to a stereotype, "a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group".

Serious question, how far did you get in grade school?...

Group%20of%20school%20children%20running%20towards%20the%20camera%20at%20home%20time_school.jpg

You obviously don't understand simple English... It's a stereotype that all LPT fans care about, before God and country, is basketball and your precious championship banners. You echoing that is "stereotypical--an adjective relating to a stereotype, "a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group".

Group%20of%20school%20children%20running%20towards%20the%20camera%20at%20home%20time_school.jpg

There it is, thanks. See here is the disconnect. I come to a sports board to talk lightheartedly about sports. Nothing else. No social or economical impacts. No sociatal impact crap and no real life hard hitting issues, just ball. My mistake was I assumed everyone else did too.

So as it pertains to sports, titles are all that matter. I don't care what you people think about the state of KY outside of Jefferson county.

There it is, thanks. See here is the disconnect. I come to a sports board to talk lightheartedly about sports. Nothing else. No social or economical impacts. No sociatal impact crap and no real life hard hitting issues, just ball. My mistake was I assumed everyone else did too...
So create a straw man argument on your way out the door...typical again, or do I have to 'splain that meaning too?...

That's some pretty hateful stuff there. I did graduate from college, but not UK. I am geographically located in southeastern KY so yeah, blue. I don't know what makes my quote a yut quote. What does that mean? Could you clarify what you see is wrong with what I said about titles and their significance?
Is it really hateful if it’s true? Zipp did a fine job of explaining why it is a stereotypical yut quote so, no need for me to cover that ground again. I just find it funny that people will intertwine their self worth with the perceived accomplishments of a university that they have no connection to.

Why are you, or any of you yut fans here? You know that you’re not wanted. At least stop being so intellectually dishonest and admit that you’re simply here to be a troll.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Is it really hateful if it’s true? Zipp did a fine job of explaining why it is a stereotypical yut quote so, no need for me to cover that ground again. I just find it funny that people will intertwine their self worth with the perceived accomplishments of a university that they have no connection to.

Why are you, or any of you yut fans here? You know that you’re not wanted. At least stop being so intellectually dishonest and admit that you’re simply here to be a troll.
If what you're saying was the case then sports would not be a multi million dollar industry. Short sighted or elitism?

No one brought up self worth by the way. It's ball games, nothing more.

Reactions: awf
If what you're saying was the case then sports would not be a multi million dollar industry. Short sighted or elitism?

No one brought up self worth by the way. It's ball games, nothing more.
And I quote, “We have 8 of them and they are our identity. It's a pretty sweet identifier.”

That sure is a lot of first person (plural) pronouns used to describe “just ball games”. You don’t need to overtly bring up self worth - the verbiage in your posts tell the story.

We just wish you would tell your story walking...

And I quote, “We have 8 of them and they are our identity. It's a pretty sweet identifier.”

That sure is a lot of first person (plural) pronouns used to describe “just ball games”. You don’t need to overtly bring up self worth - the verbiage in your posts tell the story.

We just wish you would tell your story walking...
You're grasping to make a point. The university of Kentucky basketball program has 8 titles. I, like most sports fans are use the word "we" when talking about my favorite sports team. You're trying to complicate the issue. UK and UL basketball has no bearing on my self worth or self identification. You knew that already. This argument is silly

You're grasping to make a point. The university of Kentucky basketball program has 8 titles. I, like most sports fans are use the word "we" when talking about my favorite sports team. You're trying to complicate the issue. UK and UL basketball has no bearing on my self worth or self identification. You knew that already. This argument is silly
You’re the one grasping now. It has such little bearing on your life that you - a yut fan - come to a Louisville board to tell us that you use the amount of titles won by a university that you never attended, as an “identifier”.

You’re right - it’s not complicated. It’s sad.

Not to mention that those first three banners that UK won were won by players who did far worse things than anything alleged to Louisville. Multiple players banned from college and pro basketball for life, clearly ineligible for amateur play, but before the modern practice of vacating wins. Those first three banners, as well as banners for Groza, Beard, Spivey and others hang proudly in Rupp Arena today. Worst scandal in basketball history.

You’re the one grasping now. It has such little bearing on your life that you - a yut fan - come to a Louisville board to tell us that you use the amount of titles won by a university that you never attended, as an “identifier”.

You’re right - it’s not complicated. It’s sad.
That's right. Sports has very little bearing on my life outside of providing a little entertainment. What a sports team does has no impact on me personally and nothing that happens in a ballgame will ever be an identifier for me. I don't know how many other ways to say it so that you will understand or at least not take me out of context. The titles identify UK as an elite program. Not me, not the fan base, not anyone outside the program.

That's right. Sports has very little bearing on my life outside of providing a little entertainment. What a sports team does has no impact on me personally and nothing that happens in a ballgame will ever be an identifier for me. I don't know how many other ways to say it so that you will understand or at least not take me out of context. The titles identify UK as an elite program. Not me, not the fan base, not anyone outside the program.
Umm, I’m pretty sure I understand. It has such little bearing on your life, than rather simply let it go and cease participating in this conversation, you continue to try to convince an anonymous person on a message board at quarter to two in the morning, how incredibly insignificant it all is to you - lol.

Here, I’ll do it for you. Though you’re clearly full of shit on the subject, I don’t care one way or the other and am done with the conversation.

You’re welcome.

Watch out, Zipp likes to take photos of kids to prove his points...

Umm, I’m pretty sure I understand. It has such little bearing on your life, than rather simply let it go and cease participating in this conversation, you continue to try to convince an anonymous person on a message board at quarter to two in the morning, how incredibly insignificant it all is to you - lol.

Here, I’ll do it for you. Though you’re clearly full of shit on the subject, I don’t care one way or the other and am done with the conversation.

You’re welcome.
Alright bubba we'll put a bow on this one

Not to mention that those first three banners that UK won were won by players who did far worse things than anything alleged to Louisville. Multiple players banned from college and pro basketball for life, clearly ineligible for amateur play, but before the modern practice of vacating wins. Those first three banners, as well as banners for Groza, Beard, Spivey and others hang proudly in Rupp Arena today. Worst scandal in basketball history.

Hmmmm I wonder why there haven’t been any yut/cayut responses to this outstanding post. Oh yeah, I get it. IT’S THE DAMN TRUTH and the yut/cayut fans aren’t going there as they don’t ever deal with the truth very well or at all.:rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Hmmmm I wonder why there haven’t been any yut/cayut responses to this outstanding post. Oh yeah, I get it. IT’S THE DAMN TRUTH and the yut/cayut fans aren’t going there as they don’t ever deal with the truth very well or at all.:rolleyes:

Well, Coach Padgett did something CRP couldn't do the last 5 times he faced a Tubby Smith coached team, beat Tubby. CRP lost to Tubby the last 4 times Tubby was at UK and the one time Tubby was at Minnesota! Now, that's factual!!

Well, Coach Padgett did something CRP couldn't do the last 5 times he faced a Tubby Smith coached team, beat Tubby. CRP lost to Tubby the last 4 times Tubby was at UK and the one time Tubby was at Minnesota! Now, that's factual!!

And exactly what the hell does that have anything to do with the history of uahkay basketball and it’s phony banners won while the NIT was the big boy in college basketball. By the way, that’s what we were discussing and also, by the way, Pitino is no longer the coach at UofL just in case you haven’t heard about that little tid bit. Dumbass.

Point shaving in basketball and "gay for pay" sex parties in football.....that's UK sports wrapped up in a nutshell...

There are a lot of people who are trying to have their cake and eat it too. I've seen time and time again posters saying that the titles UK won in the 40s and 50s are not relevant, they happened in ancient times, not the modern era etc. but when it suits your narrative all of a sudden these titles are a hot topic. You're trying to deflect.

Last edited:
There are a lot of people who are trying to have their cake and eat it too. I've seen time and time again posters saying that the titles UK won in the 40s and 50s are not relevant, they happened in ancient times, not the modern era etc. but when it suits your narrative all of a sudden these titles are a hot topic. You're trying to deflect.
Gocards is just reminding you what I've told you. Those old banners are tainted. You wanna debate that, again?...

Gocards is just reminding you what I've told you. Those old banners are tainted. You wanna debate that, again?...
Hmmm I think last time you were looking for something that exists in print that states our banners are tainted and you couldn't find it. Maybe you'll have better luck this time.

Hmmm I think last time you were looking for something that exists in print that states our banners are tainted and you couldn't find it. Maybe you'll have better luck this time.
I think you're effed in the head. What I documented for you was criminal activity to fix the outcomes of games by your players. You're a river in Egypt...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT