ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs UCF Game Chat

That might have been the worst play call on 4th and one I’ve ever seen. Especially against a defense that has been impossible to run on so far this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: jalovell23
If their QB throws dimes like that with all day to throw it’s going to be a long game. It wasn’t terrible coverage either.

It's the same thing every game. Some kind of ignorant play call to start the game.

It's bad enough that the program has regressed so quickly but to see it look so obvious with no changes is unbearable.

Our guys are not showing a good football IQ. LB just grabs a receiver, then they go offsides on 4th down and then fair catch a punt at the 5 yard line.

Is this bad players or bad coaching?

We score on a Malik run which is such a relief because I really thought we were going to have to settle for a field goal, nice drive.

Get Mitchell running downhill like that he is a player Cards figured something out that drive now the D has to get a stop. Hope UCF kid is ok this don't look good.

I just went to our roster to look up a player and was surprised how young our team is. We have a lot of freshmen and sophomores out there.

Reactions: PHCARD
Defensive played pretty well there and then a guy makes a ridiculous catch. Gotta answer that and let them know we’re here for the duration.

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT