ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs UCF Game Chat

Now that one was a nice call. Not just because it worked but because it caught UCF napping.and he was so wide open.

Wow. I have no idea how teams can look like they did the last two weeks and then look like this now but man am I happy! Gotta hold onto this game and close this out!

I’ll gladly eat a dump truck of crow to get this win.

Wow, where was this team the last two games? One of the funnest games I've ever seen in terms of being entertaining. I don't know where it goes from here but if they keep playing like that they'll win some games. Great game.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Great to get that win! It was also fun to see all those receivers making plays in the passing game, to go with Malik and Mitchell getting us chunks on the ground. And the defense fought all night - it was fitting that they got to deliver the final TD to bring it home.

I spent a lot of time just lurking here the past week. Didn’t really want to get into any arguments with anyone over what I was seeing on the field. But I will say that I liked our defense against EKU, and I thought we just needed some wide receivers to make some big catches with some more consistency. We needed that to happen in order for teams to have to respect our passing game - otherwise they would be able to load the box and spy Malik.

We didn’t quite get breakout performances from our wideout group tonight, but hopefully it’s coming soon.

Congratulations, CardNation!

I kept saying throughout the game what a great and exciting game it was, no matter how it was going to end. I've been to virtually every home game for the past 40 years, and the noise level during and after the interception returned for a TD was hard to top.

Last edited:
Just getting home. It felt like forever and forever since I’ve experienced one of these games. Go Cards!

Agree it was fun - it has been 2 years since I've felt that way watching the Cards- hopefully this is the start of something because we haven't seen any of this since 2019. Like I said, let the season play out, it may be better than we thought. I see some Ws now based on last night.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT