ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs UCF Game Chat

Another good stand by the defense if only we could get the offense and defense playing good at the same time.

TD Marshon Ford I love it and I love the play calling a huge difference that the play calling against Ole Miss.

Now this is what we all was expecting from the get go. The guys are playing hard even through the bad plays. Malik looks confident.

Keep it up!

Halftime observations.

Obviously, we don't know how this is gonna end, but you have to be encouraged by what we see on both sides of the ball.

Malik Cunningham can play qb for me! He's a great competitor.

Dumb call on the first 4th down play. And if you're going to run it there, it has to be Cunningham. The second 4th down was at the 37, not that tough of a decision but a good play call.

It's been fun. And I'm not that surprised. There's still some talent here.

Reactions: Mayoman
Cards gotta find a way to get the W. They played lights out 2nd Q. Gonna be a turnover in the 2nd half hope it goes our way.

21-21 let’s match them I hope offense is just as efficient in the 2nd half as they were the 1st.

Well they just gave away the lead with that unprepared defense right after the offense gave away a possession with a lead with a 3 and out.

This is the letdowns the Cards have to stop. It's the difference between winning or having a moral victory. We were in a excellent position with a TD lead and we go 3 and out in less than a minute.

This game is going down to the wire unless you have more than a 7 point lead your not safe.

What the hell with Malik rolling out twice in a roll? Then fake the punt?

I just don't get it. Why can't the UofL football team stop having head scratching plays?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT