ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed but…

We really need to get the mistakes in the secondary straightened out. These corners are being left on an island,but they have to understand that they have to turn their heads around and find the ball so they can make a play on it(this is really baffling to me).
Get back to tackling with abandon and ride the coattails of Guerendo,who's becoming one of the better backs in the league.

There's still plenty to play for and the video from yesterday shows how to go get it.

Don’t think they beat FSU. They looked good last night against Florida in a hostile environment.

Don’t think they beat FSU. They looked good last night against Florida in a hostile environment.
Have to wait to see but going into yesterday’s game, I felt more confident about our chances against FSU than the yuts.

Have to wait to see but going into yesterday’s game, I felt more confident about our chances against FSU than the yuts.
This...rivalry games are unpredictable. FSU will be a tough game, we will have a chance. Seems like a straight forward game plan, now just execute.

Reactions: CardsFirst
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT