ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs MTSU

I agree the girl just fell down I thought they were going to start calling technicals on that.

Cards playing pretty well and should win this game. But, they are slow-footed. MTSU players are going around our players - what do we think L$U will do? Slow-to-none rotations on the defensive perimeter as well. Gotta be better.

Still go under screens. Still turnovers away from basket. Still poor footwork on defense.

Reactions: Bardman
We have Ll mentioned how poorly this team passes the ball. It really stagnates the offense.

We had a good 1st half but the 2nd half we look awful. We let the number one 3 point threat of MTSU open a lot and she is making us pay.

To me the problem is in the 1st half we were running downhill and MTSU couldn’t keep up. Now we are running our half court offense and we dribble around and we either take a bad shot or throw the ball away.

If the Cards win this game it will be a miracle. They have struggled since that Syracuse game. Unfortunately, what I see, is a team without an identity. Some good pieces but not necessarily a confidence, leader out there.

Bad decisions and more bad decisions. Love and Jefferson - have they contributed Anything today???

The ladies played like a team for one quarter. Since then, erratic at best. Blame all the way around. Keeping Olivia in with three. Having to give huge minutes to the young lady from Turkey. No real point guard. Slow reaction to loose balls, defense.

I agree some of the players have a low basketball IQ. I am ready to get it over with but I look forward to next season.

The Freshmam
Harris
Russell
The only ones I want to return. Yes I know Cochran’s not on the list. She’s not athletic and doesn’t make great decisions. Time to move on.

Reactions: rh62531
The Freshmam
Harris
Russell
The only ones I want to return. Yes I know Cochran’s not on the list. She’s not athletic and doesn’t make great decisions. Time to move on.
Cochran is a bad defensive player. There is nothing wrong with her effort, hustle, desire and offense. I do think she plays with too much emotion..

Very disappointing today. MTSU shot a crap-ton of FTs though.

I like Cochran she does more good than bad. There are a lot of players to blame and as much as I like CJW he has to take some of the blame today.
She lacks athleticism. She can’t jump and is slow. If she stays she needs to be a sub. I will say this she does understand UofL basketball.

It looked like we were going to run away with it in the first half up by 18. I stopped watching. Disappointing to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT