ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Notre Dame

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Louisville vs ND for the third time this year this is the rubber match. We need to come out and be focused and not throw the ball out of bounds like yesterday. We have to play a really good defense and keep Hildago from driving the lane. I hope we reviewed the film of what we did to beat them earlier in the year. Most definitely we have to out rebound them.

Reactions: vivid_red
A win would definitely be a confidence booster, something this team team seems to lack. It's a head scratcher we have decent talent but lack that ability to stop a run or battle back from it.

Not looking good we already have 3 uncontested turnovers. I know this is driving CJW crazy especially at this time in the season.

I don’t know why we get the ball and pass it around the top of the key for 28 seconds. Then we have to take a bad shot that never goes in. We had 6 turnovers in the 1st quarter not good.

Reactions: rh62531
Our players (especially Harris) need to pop Hidalgo in the face with a forearm when she gets close enough to slap us across the arm. She needs to be given a reason to think it’s not such a good idea for her to get that close.

Cards at 22%, ND at 32% so far in this one. We’ve had a bunch of open looks and just haven’t been able to knock them down.

The basketball IQ gap between these 2 teams is geometric. I know they are not but looks like they are trowing the game to win a bet. I had to turn it off. I look forward to the softball game at 2:00 PM.

Russell called for the foul and it was a good call but every time we drive the lane and get hit there is no call.

Reactions: Bardman
Notre Dame is the better team that is obvious but I hope we can settle in and have better 2nd half. I would like us to show some resemblance of a competitive team.

Reactions: vivid_red
I hope the refs switch positions in the 2nd half. The ref on our end is not calling anything at our end while the ref on the other end is calling fouls when they drive.

Reactions: PushupMan
Anybody else noticing the play there at the end? Cochran gets the defensive rebound, had Taylor 5 feet away, but throws it over her head to Russell standing 10 feet away.

Perhaps that’s just Cochran being pissed off that she’s getting smoked by Notre Dame for the second straight game, but I’ve noticed multiple times this year where players on this team get into “discussions” with Sidney Taylor.

At one point in the season we were the best free throw shooting team in the ACC. Somehow we have gotten worse and that is puzzling. Like I said earlier if we keep pushing the ball before their defense sets up we are scoring a lot easier.

The bad thing about the 1st technical was the referee didn’t know the rules. It wasn’t like he made a bad judgement call he simply did not know the rules of inbounding the ball. In a close game like this I would have been furious as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT