ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Ga Tech

I agree you notice when they showed the replay and the Tech player moved into her the announcers were really quiet.

Reactions: rh62531
Kiki Jefferson was right that ball never went out of bounds. Sometimes you think the refs are against you. This is a case that the referee was just really bad. They need to have the ACC start looking at game film after every game until they get this fixed.

Tech has cut the lead to 13 we need to play better down the stretch. Tech is doing all of their scoring down low. We are in a man to man and they have players driving the lane quicker than our defense can react.

Tech called for their first foul of the 4th qtr at the 5 min mark.

80-62 Cards Taylor had 31 points. Tech made a push in the 4th we held it off and pushed the lead back up. Cochran and the Turk really split a lot of time. I think if we want to make defense our trade mark we are going to have to play more players. As of right now we have dropped off the 4 seed down to a five. If we want to host our first 2 tournament games at home we have to win out and then make a great run in the ACC Tournament.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Thought the team played extremely well tonight. Aggressive, kept the turnovers down and played shut down defense.

I believe this team is headed toward an undefeated finish and two deep tournament runs.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
If we take care of business at home against UVA and FSU, and can go to South Bend and pull out a win there …… we have an opportunity to finish second behind VT for ACC regular season Championship. NCST has Syracuse at home, but must travel to Duke.

Looking back, the one official who called an intentional foul on Olivia at Syracuse was responsible for affecting more than just that one game, but she quite possibly cost UL a piece of the ACC regular season Championship. I suspect VT will win outright, but they have the toughest road ahead, as they finish at ND, and at home against UNC.

CJW has done an amazing job; despite having to rebuild his roster with transfers. Jeff did this while competing in arguably the very best conference in all of women’s college basketball, while the ACC was more competitive than at any time in its history.

Hope Jeff can start getting some top high school recruits again. Starting 4 and 5 transfer portals isn't sustainable . 😟

Actually BK, that may be the only sustainable path for UL, or any Women’s College BB Program that is serious about challenging for conference and NCAA success. The Transfer Portal is proving to be the only explanation for the parity that we are witnessing right now. I join you and others who prefer the traditional HS recruiting route, but if you want evidence of how that model is failing, take a look at what that path has done to our once proud Baseball program.

I remember when we were discussing Reagan Bender from Sacred Heart. Some sUcK fan posted she is a lean for sUcK. She has named her 2 finalist they are Louisville and WKU.

Reactions: 2330859
I would think if she has the capability to contribute here then she’ll be here.

At a recent St. X - DeSales game game Sacred Heart played prelim game and finally got to see Johnson and Bender. Reagan is very heady and smart and kind of player you want on your team. Johnson can help from Day 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT