ADVERTISEMENT

Some facts

Yeah, LPT is ripping off Iowa and Toledo mercilessly for recruits!

:D

LPT Football: We'd kick a$$ in the MAC...

With LPT, recruiting is all about HYPE.

I heard that Tuesday was the "best day in LPT football recruiting history". Three kids committed in the 2017 class. I look on Rivals, and they have four commits in that class with an average rating of 3.00 stars. That's a LOWER rating than the LPT class this year.

And here's the list of other offers for those four kids:

Iowa (3 offers)
Toledo (3)
West Virginia
East Carolina
Central Michigan
Cincinnati
Illinois
Indiana
U of L
Maryland
Washington State

I've also heard there's concern about these guys decommitting. :D

LPT Football: Iowa and Toledo are hot after our guys...
I don't read the CJ, and their info couldn't possibly be as good as a 24/7 recruiting service like Rivals. This is also a Rivals site.

A 3-star overall rating, and mostly lightweights on the list. Tells me all I need to know.

LPT Football: Also on their grade school all-star teams!...

Wow, there's a shocker... Cite a source that contains FACTS and Zipp refuses to accept it. What's next.... Water isn't wet?

Oh no jc, you imply that because uk is having "success" in recruiting that you expect the gap to widen meaning you do beleive uk has some sort of superior record over UofL that will only get bigger. I laughed at your assertion that uk football has a winning record over UofL based on using games from the 20s and not being realistic and using the record since the rivalry was renewed. But I expect nothing less from a uk fan. You all do the same thing and it's just laughable to everyone outside of you guys. uk football is a joke and it's just too good seeing you guys try to use that old nonsense of having a winning record over us.

I'll restate what I said above, uk fans talking recruiting smack is just a hoot. Same old stuff....new year. Summer time champions.

The 2 teams have played 27 times in their existence. UK has won 14 of those games.

Once you start picking timeframes, your argument is lost,

The 2 teams have played 27 times in their existence. UK has won 14 of those games.

Once you start picking timeframes, your argument is lost,
Said the guy with most of his program's accomplishments in the prior century.

LPT Football: 1950-something national champs...

My favorite opening quote from one of the courier's linked articles:

"After 16 straight SEC losses, Kentucky needed something to get excited about in football..."

And that's a story he's proud of.

LPT Football: You oughta see the ones we don't like...

Oh, I found this something to be more proud of:

"Under Stoops, Kentucky has signed or has commitments from nine Ohio prospects who had been offered U of L scholarships."

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT