ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn reminds me of 2013

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Uconn reminds me a lot of Louisville's 2013 championship team. Although the type of players are different, the winning attitude and results are the same.

Both teams finished the regular season winning something like 15 out of 16, then cruised through their conference tournaments and were the overwhelming #1 overall seed.

Both were picked by the pundits to win the championship. Louisville did, coming off a final 4 the year before. Uconn looking for back to back titles. Something Louisville came a few lousy whistles away from doing in 2014.

Against UK of all teams.

And guess who Louisville would have played in the final in 2014? Uconn.

At that time, we were equals. Not even close now.

Uconn in very impressive. They are the best team.

The firat thing I think of when I hear UConn is that fake fair catch from 2007.
The 1st thing I think of is the thrashing they got on Senior Day in 2014.

The 2nd thing is hearing one of the Yut useful idiots (Baker or Glubber) state on air that no one from outside the P-6 FB conferences would ever win a NC in BB again. This just after our loss in the 2014 tournament.

The 1st thing I think of is the thrashing they got on Senior Day in 2014.

The 2nd thing is hearing one of the Yut useful idiots (Baker or Glubber) state on air that no one from outside the P-6 FB conferences would ever win a NC in BB again. This just after our loss in the 2014 tournament.
I was there and will always remember that game.

That might have been our back to back Championships if Chane Behanen didn’t get booted from the team. No way UK gets all those 2nd half rebounds with Chane in there. Poythress absolutely killed is.

Reactions: earsky
You
I was there and will always remember that game.

That might have been our back to back Championships if Chane Behanen didn’t get booted from the team. No way UK gets all those 2nd half rebounds with Chane in there. Poythress absolutely killed is.
And if Rickey Sr doesn't keep Hancock on the bench as our 18 point(yes 18 point) lead dissolves before halftime .

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT