ADVERTISEMENT

LSU & Mullkey create another controversy

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
LSU and Mullkey can’t take 2 steps without creating controversy, in the game with Iowa the LSU team walked to the locker room while the National Anthem was being played. It seems now that some politicians in Louisiana want to write a bill stating that any athlete in Louisiana who disrespects the National Anthem will lose their scholarship.

Don’t think that is correct. Mulkey stated they went back to the locker as they usually do. They didn’t come back out for the anthem. She stated they just didn’t realize it was time.

I know what Mulkey said but I read an article where that wasn’t true. They weren’t in the Locke room when the Anthem was being played. They were walking to the locker room in view of the fans.

I just reread the article and most of the criticism is coming from the LSU side. LSU was walking from the locker room while the Anthem was being played. Iowa players were on the court all lined up for the Anthem. Both teams got a knock on the door telling them how long before the start of it being played. Mulkey ignored the time given her whether it is a mistake on her part or not it will create controversy which she is surrounded by constantly. She has to be one of the most hated women’s coaches of all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT