ADVERTISEMENT

Why no Lady Cards love?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
I'm very disappointed with this sites continued absence when it comes to the women's basketball team. Did anybody know Taja Cole is transferring? I found out searching the Web to find coverage of the women's McDonald's game. (Still can't find any coverage )

Ellen (username "seashore") usually keeps the board informed on Lady Card happenings. I haven't seen much of her here since the Lady Cards were eliminated from the tourney. And it seems like we had a poster named "Sonja" who used to post about the Lady Cards a good while back. We could use a "reporter" for the Lady's sports programs. It would be nice it we could get Katie George to post here. ;)
635570353491162434-Katie-01JU.JPG

Last edited:
I knew. I also posted some info about the McD AA game from last night. I would agree with your post though. Just ants the more people want to talk FB and BB. Heck we have a top 5 Baseball team and you wouldn't know it from the board. Our Lacrosse team is top 10-15 - they are really good too. For WBB - I think Cole believed she was going to have more impact and she just didn't. The. Has sees the depth chart and looks at players coming in...uh oh, I may not get as much pt as I want. Time to transfer. Syd's injury situation may result in her not being on the roster next year. Cortnee may stay - I have no idea. I do know scholarship space has to be a concern for the staff to work out. Tell you what as well...with DeGrate, Hines, Walton (maybe), Cierra Johnson, Shook and the young women from philly (name escapes me) the Cards will pound the boards next year. The extra depth in the post will also allow them to be physical and aggressive.

Reactions: Steelers2012
I'm very disappointed with this sites continued absence when it comes to the women's basketball team. Did anybody know Taja Cole is transferring? I found out searching the Web to find coverage of the women's McDonald's game. (Still can't find any coverage )
I agree. The aspect that has me excited about women's BB is that Jeff Walz is recruiting better then Pitino who gets one McD All-American about every three years. Jeff gets 'em every year !

I agree. The aspect that has me excited about women's BB is that Jeff Walz is recruiting better then Pitino who gets one McD All-American about every three years. Jeff gets 'em every year !

Twice playing for the National Championship, only to be turned away (again) by UConn. Honestly, I'm glad we don't face UConn in the regular season any more. Having a REALLY good team, then getting consistently blown away by UConn, was kind of demoralizing. Hasn't Auriemma won enough NCs yet? Time to test yourself in another arena Geno! Move on!!! :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT