ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s that one “poster” on this board???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad to see someone who used to be a fan basically have a tantrum cause 2 good players chose to come back and we are looking like we have a really good team
have you listened too some of the local radio host talking about hating. U of L is getting national love from the national media. Our local media are really trying to dismiss it . They really do not like us being on par coming into the season with their beloved Cats amazing.

Jason Anderson Espn 680 is really a UK homer even had the nerve to put up a poll and ask the stupid question has Mack surpassed Calipari. Any Cards fan with sense know he hasn't he is just trying to be funny and deflect on Cal's inability to win another with all that NBA talent each year. And trying to now put crazy expectations on Mack in year two just because he has a talented team on paper.

I've always said where I occasionally go wrong is counting on people to think with their brains. Never underestimate some people's stupidity and delusion...

Reactions: Villebandit
I've always said where I occasionally go wrong is counting on people to think with their brains. Never underestimate some people's stupidity and delusion...
The brain is the only organ in or on our body which allow us TO think zipp.

Like you said and you are SO spot on. Never underestimate some people's stupidity and delusion. I 100% agree.

You know, the gloom & doomer who said the Cards would lose everybody! I can’t recall his “name”, can anyone assist me?
UL will be very good this season. I am thinking final four good. I haven't seen early rankings as of now but I would be surprised if UL is not in the top five. The person that made the , everybody gone, announcement has once again displayed their lack of unbiased thinking. Either he knows zip about the inner workings of the basketball program or he lives on the dark side. Maybe its both.

You know, the gloom & doomer who said the Cards would lose everybody! I can’t recall his “name”, can anyone assist me?
UL will be very good this season. I am thinking final four good. I haven't seen early rankings as of now but I would be surprised if UL is not in the top five. The person that made the , everybody gone, announcement has once again displayed their lack of unbiased thinking. Either he knows zip about the inner workings of the basketball program or he lives on the dark side. Maybe its both.

We’re as high as #2 no worse than #10 in most poles and I suspect we COULD be Final Four good, but luck comes into play. I’m hoping we live up to the hype.

Reactions: UL_1986
The brain is the only organ in or on our body which allow us TO think zipp.

Like you said and you are SO spot on. Never underestimate some people's stupidity and delusion. I 100% agree.
You're purposely missing the point...

I can't reason irrationally or predict when it happens. If someone makes decisions based on hope and against the odds, they don't do what I predict they will do. And it has nothing to do with the issue of whether or how it benefits U of L.

That's always gonna be the case...

I can't reason irrationally or predict when it happens. If someone makes decisions based on hope and against the odds, they don't do what I predict they will do. And it has nothing to do with the issue of whether or how it benefits U of L.

Both players made irrational decisions is that your take?

There is no bad decision here for either player. They are both going to pursue a professional basketball career. I don't think a year matters either way individually. It is on both of them to take advantage of their opportunity either in college or G-league. They decided college was best place for them. I don't either made a irrational decision. They made an educated decision and that would have been the case if they turned pro.

Now you could argue King made an irrational decision only because he has shown no ability to be consistently effective at an elite level.

It is very hard to predict what kids will do because we don't have any of the information they are receiving throughout the process.

Reactions: Mayoman

Ah, I see. So your take is since the players didn't abandon ship in droves because your basketball coach messiah was fired, they are irrational.

What happened to you zipp? For almost 2 decades, I was under the strong impression you were one of the biggest Louisville Cardinals fans on earth. Now it seems you were more of a Rick Pitino and Tom Jurich fans than a UofL fan. Things change zipp. You either change with the times or get left behind. That's life.

Ah, I see. So your take is since the players didn't abandon ship in droves because your basketball coach messiah was fired, they are irrational.

What happened to you zipp? For almost 2 decades, I was under the strong impression you were one of the biggest Louisville Cardinals fans on earth. Now it seems you were more of a Rick Pitino and Tom Jurich fans than a UofL fan. Things change zipp. You either change with the times or get left behind. That's life.
Pretty much this. Poor guy will never get over their firings. Cares more about individuals than the University as a whole, and when pointed out he deflects to me living in California and not being a “real” fan. Laughable and pathetic.

Both players made irrational decisions is that your take?

There is no bad decision here for either player. They are both going to pursue a professional basketball career. I don't think a year matters either way individually. It is on both of them to take advantage of their opportunity either in college or G-league. They decided college was best place for them. I don't either made a irrational decision. They made an educated decision and that would have been the case if they turned pro.

Now you could argue King made an irrational decision only because he has shown no ability to be consistently effective at an elite level.

It is very hard to predict what kids will do because we don't have any of the information they are receiving throughout the process.
No two situations are exactly alike, but both guys came back based on hope. Nwora's hoping he has a better season than last year, which was a pretty good year for him personally. Enoch's hoping he has more visibility and shows more upside next year as a 22-year old than he did as a 21-year old. And both are playing on a deeper roster with less playing time available individually.

The NBA supposedly evaluates and compensates young guys based on POTENTIAL. These two really aren't even that young anymore, and they for sure have shown what they can do. Their situations are not that unlike Russ Smith coming back for his senior year hoping for a better season with better results financially.

All of that is about beating the odds. You can gamble and win, but gambling is a fool's game. I can't predict who's gonna try anyway...

Psychoanalysis ain't bolstering your arguments either.

See you at the baseball game this afternoon. Tailgating starts at 1 PM... :D

Hate playing your own game, eh?? THAT's funny... :p
Just calling a spade a spade. When you don’t show support for the University, and constantly undermine the staff, yet glorify ex-employees...it raises concern.

I will respond to your post since I don’t think the California guy is capable of understanding. The ex employees, as they are referred to as by some, weren’t and still are not enemies of the university. In fact, their issues were they wanted the world for the university even though people thought that was greed. Nobody seemed to mind when “their” greed and our hopes for NC’s aligned. However the powers at be, Grissom, Bevin, Schnatter, others were jealous of Tom’s and Rick’s power, reveling in their own insecurities and thinking nobody should have that kind of power. So they set in motion a way to bring them down. If you can’t be a little suspicious of the motives then you were never truly a fan of the University. But as you said, we have to move on, which I am doing but with some trepidation. Vince has doing some really good things but it will take time for him or anybody else to equal the accomplishments that we have achieved and expect.

Reactions: zipp
Zipp Junior’s delusion running almost as strong as his dad/boyfriend. Yikes..

Indiana must be running low on tin foil. :eek:

I will respond to your post since I don’t think the California guy is capable of understanding. The ex employees, as they are referred to as by some, weren’t and still are not enemies of the university. In fact, their issues were they wanted the world for the university even though people thought that was greed. Nobody seemed to mind when “their” greed and our hopes for NC’s aligned. However the powers at be, Grissom, Bevin, Schnatter, others were jealous of Tom’s and Rick’s power, reveling in their own insecurities and thinking nobody should have that kind of power. So they set in motion a way to bring them down. If you can’t be a little suspicious of the motives then you were never truly a fan of the University. But as you said, we have to move on, which I am doing but with some trepidation. Vince has doing some really good things but it will take time for him or anybody else to equal the accomplishments that we have achieved and expect.

If you really think Rick Pitino gives a $hit about anyone not named Rick Pitino then I don’t know what to tell you. Rick and his desire to hang out in Miami and hire poorly rather than monitor his program did a pretty good job setting things in motion.

If you really think Rick Pitino gives a $hit about anyone not named Rick Pitino then I don’t know what to tell you. Rick and his desire to hang out in Miami and hire poorly rather than monitor his program did a pretty good job setting things in motion.
I agree. I won't be shedding any tears for Pitino or Jurich. I never cared for Pitino but did like Jurich just because of his ability to lead the entire athletic program to bigger and better things. Pitino only cared about his legacy and himself. Since that's been destroyed by his own inability to oversee his program, he's now bitter and blames his former employee for his own lack of ethics and morals. I'm glad he's gone. I wouldn't have minded seeing Jurich remain, but his loyalty to his friend cost him his job and I'm OK with that.

You're an idiot if you think any of these guys in power don't stare blankly at their business cards with their names and titles embossed on them.

You have to think a little deeper than that. You have to recognize when their personal goals align with the university's. Having a fanboy AD simply gives you a fanboy culture. Having a Prez who hugs everyone she sees is simply an effort to make you love her. Neither has anything to do with doing a job, and I'm highly suspicious that they're efforts to mask those very deficiencies.

You don't have to love everyone or be a fanboy to be a good leader. I don't want or trust that ish...

You're an idiot if you think any of these guys in power don't stare blankly at their business cards with their names and titles embossed on them.

You have to think a little deeper than that. You have to recognize when their personal goals align with the university's. Having a fanboy AD simply gives you a fanboy culture. Having a Prez who hugs everyone she sees is simply an effort to make you love her. Neither has anything to do with doing a job, and I'm highly suspicious that they're efforts to mask those very deficiencies.

You don't have to love everyone or be a fanboy to be a good leader. I don't want or trust that ish...

They are doing their jobs well while being well-received in the community. Only you would view that negatively. Agenda-driven.

Did u support the university when he was HC? Yes or No?

You don’t support our President or AD. That alone is all I need to know. Carry on with your pointless deflections though.
I support U of L. Sometimes that means I support the people who WORK for it, and sometimes I don't. You don't understand the difference (along with a lotta other things...)

I support U of L. Sometimes that means I support the people who WORK for it, and sometimes I don't. You don't understand the difference (along with a lotta other things...)
No you don’t. You’re full of shit, and a majority of these threads prove it. Carry on with your backpeddle though, it’s fascinating.

Reactions: BPGhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT