ADVERTISEMENT

Worried

We need EVERY supporter we can get.

There is NOBODY who agrees with anyone else 100% of the time. That said, we ALL have more in common than not. We can choose to focus & harp on those few things on which we disagree and divide us or come together for the common cause(s) on which we agree....Louisville's ultimate success!
What we don't need is any advice from anybody with the initials uk in their user name..

Just cause all our guys entered the transfer portal doesn't mean that some of them can't come back. I wouldn't mind seeing H-H, Glenn, and James come back. Also UK's Reeves averaged 20 points a game and he transferred from Illinois State.
The mere fact they’re trying to leave distinguishes them already. We’re at 100%…

Agree to disagree. Nobody needs a fox in the hen house. Eventually you have no hens.

Also, I haven’t seen much support coming from that direction.
That dude is living in a fantasy land. Maybe he's just really this out of touch with what's going on around here. It seems that's just not possible though. He can't be that clueless. Or maybe he is. It's more likely he's just dishonest defending the indefensible.

Either way his lectures are hilarious and totally not reality based to the situation going on in this forum.

The University isn't paying for the players, so yeah, I think we will be fine if they all decide to leave.
Yes the University is paying. For every $1 or $1MM (Keuber) given to NIL, that's $1 or $1MM less available to go to the University.

I guarantee there are multimillion TV contract $ funneled (or laundered) to players & NIL now, just like it's always been done at some programs.

Reactions: the artist FKA zipp
So your saying all that money donated for NIL would have instead gone to the university if NIL wasn't a thing?
I am saying there is a finite amount of money. Money to one thing means less to another. If I have $10,000 to give do I continue giving it to CAF, send it instead to 502Circle, or split it up?

Just because NIL is new, doesn't mean I'm going to decide to add $ just because.

Your posing that those who gave to NIL would have instead given to the university if paying players wasn't possible. I'll give that some may have, but not nearly as much as you think. Most gave to NIL to see watch good basketball or football or whatever sport, not to watch a professor teach his class or build a new science building.

Your posing that those who gave to NIL would have instead given to the university if paying players wasn't possible. I'll give that some may have...
If ANY did, then it's LESS for UofL unless others miraculously found extra money & gave more to CAF AND added NIL.

There is a finite amount of money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT