ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s that one “poster” on this board???

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has made more posts in this thread than anyone. He needs no encouragement to take part on this board. He has like 50000 posts! You seem to be the official Zipp apologists. I assume it keeps you busy.
This message board is intended for entertainment purposes, right? Since I no longer engage the poster in question (unless I feel really adamant about the subject) I find it amusing that several of you continue to engage and participate in the back and forth, no more or less. I’m not like UL_1986 who thinks he can gang up with his worthless thoughts and posts.

Last edited:
This message board is intended for entertainment purposes, right? Since I no longer engage the poster in question (unless I feel really adamant about the subject) I find it amusing that several of you continue to engage and participate in the back and forth, no more or less. I’m not like UL_1986 who thinks he can gang up with his worthless thoughts and posts.
You have an interesting and unusually combative way of expressing “your amusement”. Prior to calling out anyone else, I suggest you re-examine your participation in the back and forth you are so quick to criticize. I can count at least five separate posters - so more than just me and UL1986 - that have raised the same issue with regards to you.

You have an interesting and unusually combative way of expressing “your amusement”. Prior to calling out anyone else, I suggest you re-examine your participation in the back and forth you are so quick to criticize. I can count at least five separate posters - so more than just me and UL1986 - that have raised the same issue with regards to you.
What do those five posters have in common? Their own agenda, not the love of the university, that’s for certain. I also have a low tolerance for stupid posts. I will say that you don’t really have that in common with the others.

He can’t stop mentioning me lol. I’ve rustled Zipp junior to the breaking point. Poor little Hoosier.

In the past I would visit this board and occasionally find interesting topics and conversation. You were oftentimes a part of the dialogue.It seems like in the last 18 months you have become a totally different personality. I always found it comical that you hated UK so much but now your blind loyalty to the Jurich regime seems to have made you choose another entity to hate, UL. Your love for the past seems to be so strong that you detest anything positive about the current AD and athletic program. Its a game man. People are fans and most realize, fan is short for fanatical. Seriously, it seems like many on this board are joining me and watching you go insane. Take a pill and relax. You are fighting make believe demons.
Sounds like one of us is taking this ish REAL seriously...LOL.

And you're attracting the few misfits this message board has at the moment. Congrats on the little army "joining" you...

Sounds like one of us is taking this ish REAL seriously...LOL.
Yeah, nothing says casual bystander like 42,000 posts.

And you're attracting the few misfits this message board has at the moment. Congrats on the little army "joining" you...
mis·fit
/ˈmisˌfit/
noun
  1. a person whose behavior or attitude sets them apart from others in an uncomfortably conspicuous way.

images

Never has there been someone less self aware....

What do those five posters have in common? Their own agenda, not the love of the university, that’s for certain. I also have a low tolerance for stupid posts. I will say that you don’t really have that in common with the others.
Everyone here has there “own agenda” - you, me - everyone. Some resonate with others and some do not. Each of the posters that I mentioned are anything but stupid - they routinely deliver quality opinions not only about the program but believe it or not, also about the actual games. I typically enjoy reading your takes on the game action - which makes your continued support of the “zippy agenda” all the more curious.

Yeah, nothing says casual bystander like 42,000 posts... Never has there been someone less self aware...
Guy who introduces himself to oblivious people with too many message board posts.
Everyone here has there “own agenda” - you, me - everyone. Some resonate with others and some do not. Each of the posters that I mentioned are anything but stupid - they routinely deliver quality opinions not only about the program but believe it or not, also about the actual games. I typically enjoy reading your takes on the game action - which makes your continued support of the “zippy agenda” all the more curious.
Guy who can't post without mentioning zipp's name...

The original post was made right after Nwora and Enoch announced they were returning. What an awesome development for UofL and for those athletes! They made decisions that were in their best interests, which is fortunate for all UofL fans. It’s a great time to be a Cards fan!

If after-the-fact happiness is your only gauge, maybe. I have zero confidence that's really what went on...

I don’t know what you mean by “after the fact happiness”. I know that Nwora and Enoch returning makes me as a Cards fan happy. I also know that both guys have aspects of their game that need improvement. A full year of tutelage under this great coaching staff should help them fill the gaps in their game. Why any Cards fan would be skeptical or bitter about that is incomprehensible.

I don’t know what you mean by “after the fact happiness”. I know that Nwora and Enoch returning makes me as a Cards fan happy. I also know that both guys have aspects of their game that need improvement. A full year of tutelage under this great coaching staff should help them fill the gaps in their game. Why any Cards fan would be skeptical or bitter about that is incomprehensible.
Why do you have to have it spelled out for you? There are 2 viewpoints here. As a fan, yes we are ecstatic they’re coming back. However, you can’t be so nieve to believe that these guys didn’t want to hear that a NBA team wanted to take a chance on them. They didn’t just put their name in the NBA hat so someone could tell them they are not good enough. They are happy that they have an opportunity to get better by going back to college but you had better believe their Hope was something different. Now onto something else.

Reactions: zipp
Why do you have to have it spelled out for you? There are 2 viewpoints here. As a fan, yes we are ecstatic they’re coming back. However, you can’t be so nieve to believe that these guys didn’t want to hear that a NBA team wanted to take a chance on them. They didn’t just put their name in the NBA hat so someone could tell them they are not good enough. They are happy that they have an opportunity to get better by going back to college but you had better believe their Hope was something different. Now onto something else.

Not sure what you think I’m being “nieve” about. Of course their dream is to play for money. But getting feedback and having an amazing opportunity to act upon that feedback isn’t a dream deferred, its just part of the process in fulfilling that dream. I’m excited that these guys are mature enough to understand that their individual growth is a process. I’m happy that we as fans get to be witness to that process.

Reactions: BPGhost and UL_1986
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT