ADVERTISEMENT

Wasn't the popular narrative that U of L football coaches?...

I didn’t suggest what he should do. I’m just calling out this theory that you are trying to casually pass off as fact. Your hatred of Tyra has led you down this rabbit hole of developing inane theories.
I think you're the guy postulating that Petrino would work in a job he hated...

Uuuhh...ok. See you in 2020
We'll have a pretty good snapshot of actuals by the 1st quarter of FY2020 (9-30-2019). The ULAA will cover their quarterly financials in October. And by mid-June, we'll know what "Vince" is budgeting for 2020.

That budget will tell me 95% of what I need to know. But like last year, you'll be reminding me that "Vince" could be sandbagging. That's a guy who's draining his bank accounts, but he's sandbagging how well he'll be doing financially. The Nile River...

I don't go up and introduce myself to people...
Your lack of self esteem most likely prevents that. It’s clear that you feel most comfortable in this type of anonymous setting leading to 40K message board posts.

Maybe give hypnosis a shot.

Reactions: kentuckyshame
Your lack of self esteem most likely prevents that. It’s clear that you feel most comfortable in this type of anonymous setting leading to 40K message board posts.

Maybe give hypnosis a shot.
And introduces himself to this guy.

You surely realize that the lower I go, the lower hi-guess-who-I-am goes?

Wise up...

Good idea. Its above your reading comprehension anyway...

Nah, I already know the ending of that story, repaying money, loss of parking spaces, multi year bans of serving on boards. No reason to read you blabbering on and on about it blurting out incoherent sentence fragments. I get more than I want of that here.

You surely realize that the lower I go, the lower hi-guess-who-I-am goes?
Not even remotely.

SURELY YOU REALIZE that with your crusade like vendettas and homemade T-shirts, you have become a cultural oddity for many people who frequent this board.

It’s analogous to the natural curiosity that makes motorists drive slowly by the scene of an accident so they can get a closer look.

We'll have a pretty good snapshot of actuals by the 1st quarter of FY2020 (9-30-2019). The ULAA will cover their quarterly financials in October. And by mid-June, we'll know what "Vince" is budgeting for 2020.

That budget will tell me 95% of what I need to know. But like last year, you'll be reminding me that "Vince" could be sandbagging. That's a guy who's draining his bank accounts, but he's sandbagging how well he'll be doing financially. The Nile River...
I raised the possibility; some people do that so they can brag about beating target when the only reason they did that was the target was too low. Attendance is largely influenced by opponent, weather, and winning. We have an excellent home schedule and Vince NQ can’t budget for weather. I expect a more competitive product by default- we could not get worse. It is fair to expect improved attendance. How much is anyone’s guess. The Mack parallel is really not relevant.

This is hilarious. You posted the hypothetical and offered it as fact.
No, I rebutted your hypothetical. And I challenged you to find factual evidence supporting your hypothetical, which you couldn't do--as usual...

Nah, I already know the ending of that story, repaying money, loss of parking spaces, multi year bans of serving on boards. No reason to read you blabbering on and on about it blurting out incoherent sentence fragments. I get more than I want of that here.
And how much was the lawsuit over, and how much of tangible value did I end up with? All of those are pertinent facts I'll be more than happy to educate you about.

And best to go to the OT forum since you've brought garbage that's WAAAAAAY off topic. Good try...

Not even remotely.

SURELY YOU REALIZE that with your crusade like vendettas and homemade T-shirts, you have become a cultural oddity for many people who frequent this board.

It’s analogous to the natural curiosity that makes motorists drive slowly by the scene of an accident so they can get a closer look.
So let's change the narrative again. Got it...

I raised the possibility; some people do that so they can brag about beating target when the only reason they did that was the target was too low. Attendance is largely influenced by opponent, weather, and winning. We have an excellent home schedule and Vince NQ can’t budget for weather. I expect a more competitive product by default- we could not get worse. It is fair to expect improved attendance. How much is anyone’s guess. The Mack parallel is really not relevant.
Then, you surely have no problem betting me that direct football revenue will increase this year. And that's to begin offsetting the ridiculous $14 million that "Vince" so casually threw away to immediately root out another Jurich holdover. Right?...

No, I rebutted your hypothetical. And I challenged you to find factual evidence supporting your hypothetical, which you couldn't do--as usual...

Maybe you are struggling to keep up, but I didn’t posit a hypothetical. You created the thread and are spitting theories that seem to have no rational basis.

Maybe you are struggling to keep up, but I didn’t posit a hypothetical. You created the thread and are spitting theories that seem to have no rational basis.
You said Petrino would work in a job he hated. That's the definition of a hypothetical...

And how much was the lawsuit over, and how much of tangible value did I end up with? All of those are pertinent facts I'll be more than happy to educate you about.

And best to go to the OT forum since you've brought garbage that's WAAAAAAY off topic. Good try...

“...you’ve brought garbage that’s WAAAAAAY off topic.”

This is your classic move in every single thread.

Reactions: BPGhost
I'll guaran-damn-tee you that football ticket revenue is down next year, and down by several million. I'm just trying to figure out when we're gonna get payback on that $14 million investment.

Fortunately, you know I'll keep tracking that. It's what I do...
Great question...wish the idiot was still around that offered that huge buyout on a coach with a checkered past.

Then, you surely have no problem betting me that direct football revenue will increase this year. And that's to begin offsetting the ridiculous $14 million that "Vince" so casually threw away to immediately root out another Jurich holdover. Right?...
It’s only 7 mill this year, 7 next, I believe. Again, it wasn’t about removing a Jurich holdover. If Bobby goes 8-4 and goes bowling, he’s still the coach. In fact, if he goes 2-10 and is competitive in at least some of those losses, he is probably still the coach. It had nothing to do with Jurich. It was about his absolutely awful job performance. We could not afford to destroy the program.
The problem with attendance is that there is no control experiment. We don’t know what attendance would have been with Bobby and his staff still in place. We can only speculate, but the trend was not promising. The real test is what attendance will be vs what it would have been.

As regards a wager, I doubt I could collect my winnings.

“...you’ve brought garbage that’s WAAAAAAY off topic.”

This is your classic move in every single thread.
What does my personal history have to do with this topic?

Clown answer: _________________________________

Great question...wish the idiot was still around that offered that huge buyout on a coach with a checkered past.
Petrino's buyout was comparable to Mack's and LESS than Brohm's. Satterfield has also a three-year salary buyout coming from FCS football...

Quit making stuff up. I never said that. This thread is you making up unsupported hypotheticals.
I said Petrino wouldn't work in a job he hated, and no coach does, the latter being a fact. You said I don't know that factually, meaning you questioned that he would. That's a hypothetical.

You're arguing hypotheticals as I said. Your AD made it a hypothetical by pi$$ing away $14 million...

It’s only 7 mill this year, 7 next, I believe. Again, it wasn’t about removing a Jurich holdover. If Bobby goes 8-4 and goes bowling, he’s still the coach. In fact, if he goes 2-10 and is competitive in at least some of those losses, he is probably still the coach. It had nothing to do with Jurich. It was about his absolutely awful job performance. We could not afford to destroy the program.
The problem with attendance is that there is no control experiment. We don’t know what attendance would have been with Bobby and his staff still in place. We can only speculate, but the trend was not promising. The real test is what attendance will be vs what it would have been.

As regards a wager, I doubt I could collect my winnings.
So you're arguing hypotheticals too, a consistent trait among clown apologists evidently? How do we collect on our $14 million then? Is it hypothetically we would have lost it? Let me know which bank accepts hypothetical deposits, and I'll start to believe.

Again, it's not about how we performed or whether Petrino deserved to keep his job at this point. It's about what your AD did (or didn't) to address the situation. Kinda like what he's doing now in basketball as far as attendance. He's rock solid at pi$$ing away money he didn't earn.

Re. where to find me, just ask the 'zipp' trolls in this space. I'm getting tired of asking, are you betting or not?...

I said Petrino wouldn't work in a job he hated, and no coach does, the latter being a fact. You said I don't know that factually, meaning you questioned that he would. That's a hypothetical.

You're arguing hypotheticals as I said. Your AD made it a hypothetical by pi$$ing away $14 million...

What you said is not a fact. I asked you to provide proof (perhaps a quote from Petrino) that would support your opinion. I want to believe what you say but you offer no proof.

What you said is not a fact. I asked you to provide proof (perhaps a quote from Petrino) that would support your opinion. I want to believe what you say but you offer no proof.
LOL... "I wanna believe."

You wanna believe in the illogical, that a person wants to work in a job he hates. AGAIN, find me one high profile football coach doing that--should be easy if you're right...

Why didn’t you fill in your answer?
dflct.gif

LOL... "I wanna believe."

You wanna believe in the illogical, that a person wants to work in a job he hates. AGAIN, find me one high profile football coach doing that--should be easy if you're right...

Still waiting for proof that a coach would walk away from $14M in the scenario you posit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT