ADVERTISEMENT

So, I'm looking at the current depth chart...

Maybe it's the hopeful optimism of a new season. Maybe I'm crazy. But, I like what I'm seeing.

http://www.guide.provations.com/louisville/2019_football?pg=36#pg36

Hope you’re right, bro. I had optimism as well until I went back and rewatched a few games and saw that WKU was a competent coach away from blowing us out.

I know we all want to say the team quit on the coaches and they did but, bro, we were straight manhandled by teams. I trust in scott, bro, but after rewatching some games and his comments at media days, we might need to practice patience.

A bowl game this year should get Scott a statue, bro.

Reactions: swurv99
Tons of veteran players all over that defense, but wow is the right side of that offensive line shaky. Walk-on Tyler Haycraft, junior Robbie Bell, sophomore Adonis Boone, and two true freshmen.

Tons of veteran players all over that defense, but wow is the right side of that offensive line shaky. Walk-on Tyler Haycraft, junior Robbie Bell, sophomore Adonis Boone, and two true freshmen.

I realize that Van Gorder was not a quality coach, but my gosh our defense was historically bad last year. We may have veterans but I’m not sure if that matters. Our defensive line in particular lacks depth.

I realize that Van Gorder was not a quality coach, but my gosh our defense was historically bad last year. We may have veterans but I’m not sure if that matters. Our defensive line in particular lacks depth.
And, they’re little - really little except two LB spots - across the board. They had better fly to the ball and gang tackle or look the F out.

Quickness and speed are the trademarks of a CSS defense. And that is exactly what you’ll see this fall.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: PHCARD

I really hope that isn't the right side of the line. I hoping TJ Mccoy takes the center spot allowing Bentley to go to RG and then only having to find a RT.

This team will be a polar opposite of last year. Execution, low penalty #s, taking care of the ball, getting studs involved. Make a team competitive from the jump. I honestly believe Satt put together the best coaching staff UofL has ever had. Remember you heard this. Our defense will keep us in most games. Realistically see 8 wins. Gotta stay relatively healthy though. In 5 years people are gonna have to take us serious. I love this coach. Without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened for louisville football.

Not sure I understand the comment. ???

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

It seemed like the Cards bball team faced one of the Diener's every year. I think there were 3 of them. 1 with Marquette, 1 with DePaul, and 1 with St Louis. They played a year or two apart so we saw a Diener for years. They all looked alike I think lol

Reactions: gocds
It seemed like the Cards bball team faced one of the Diener's every year. I think there were 3 of them. 1 with Marquette, 1 with DePaul, and 1 with St Louis. They played a year or two apart so we saw a Diener for years. They all looked alike I think lol

You had Drake at Depaul and Drew at St. Louis. They are brothers. Travis played at Marquette. He's their cousin. Seemed like they were playing around the same time, too.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
The Offense is going to struggle unless they get lucky with no injuries to Oline and TE. Any injuries in those two positions it is going to get tough. The key to offense is going to be a healthy offensive line.

The defense actually has depth just not sure what the talent level is where it needs to be.

The scary part is the number of upper classmen starters. As bad as we were last year, what does that say about the underclassmen and redshirts not able to crack this bottom 100 line-up.

Reactions: Deeva
I am PUMPED! Love the three WR set. Nervous about the 3-4 defense but maybe its a good thing. Wish we had a preseason game in football like basketball has.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT