ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS VIRGINIA GAME THREAD

I hate to not find real joy in a win but that was the least satisfying win since Michael Bush got hurt. The game was stressful, the officials were largely inept, I had four douchey UVA fans in front of me that I wanted slap, and of course the injury to the UVA back was terrible. Alas, it was a huge win and everything is still there for us (although that probably did t do much for our CFP ranking)
I almost think the opposite. What a great win! Does anybody think that a team coached by Satterfield would pull it out? Seriously? You are going to get challenges during the season. Virginia beat UNC and lost in OT to Miami. I'm glad Brohm didn't make a rash decision and try to put Domann or Conley in. We're 9-1. Think about that and where we were the last couple of years.

I've read and understand what many are stating on here. Honest feelings from all. Maybe, If I was at the game, I might feel somewhat differently. But, I saw Jack's facial and walk after he threw that interception. Most would have gotten down, try overkill in the upcoming series, etc. But, he did not. I could say the same for our kicker and the holder. Now, Jawar's out-of-bounds deal, may have been at least as bad as Jack's. Also, certain penalties by
a few as well. While we don't know why or how those things happen, they did. BUT, the Cards showed their maturity, guts and competitiveness on that comeback. Therefore, I really like this team, the staff and the fans that show-up. This team has a special quality. Like Isaac, you never know when they're going to the house...you have to love that excitement....No, I'm taking the view of Mr. nccardfan...they have/may make mistakes, but I'll take that 9 - 1 result. We could be top 10 by Sunday evening!! Who would have believed! IMO thank you folks....

Reactions: BPGhost
I almost think the opposite. What a great win! Does anybody think that a team coached by Satterfield would pull it out? Seriously? You are going to get challenges during the season. Virginia beat UNC and lost in OT to Miami. I'm glad Brohm didn't make a rash decision and try to put Domann or Conley in. We're 9-1. Think about that and where we were the last couple of years.

Good perspective! I don’t take any win for granted. Really could’ve done without the stressful game though!!

I
Good perspective! I don’t take any win for granted. Really could’ve done without the stressful game though!!
I agree. Every game has the potential to be a dog fight. Short week tough team to prep for because of the speed of play. This is a tough group.

Reactions: JTMPR
I agree. After the pick-6, the game was going south quickly. In that type of situation, the game often gets out of control and snowballs into a lopsided loss. But the team rallied, and the 4th quarter turnaround was awesome to see. If only the basketball team could have shown aome of yhat fight last night before there was only 3 minutes left.

And the injury was scary, but he is apparently doing well now, following spine surgery and he's even benn up and walking.

And the crowd, yes maybe a little light and some people left early, but those left in the 4th quarter sounded great. I thought it was a great night. Go Cards!

I agree. After the pick-6, the game was going south quickly. In that type of situation, the game often gets out of control and snowballs into a lopsided loss. But the team rallied, and the 4th quarter turnaround was awesome to see. If only the basketball team could have shown aome of yhat fight last night before there was only 3 minutes left.

And the injury was scary, but he is apparently doing well now, following spine surgery and he's even benn up and walking.

And the crowd, yes maybe a little light and some people left early, but those left in the 4th quarter sounded great. I thought it was a great night. Go Cards!
There were more people left at the end of the game in a long time.... Made it a little harder to get home but I'll take it!

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT