ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Syracuse

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Need to play with the same intensity that we played against Norte Dame and extend our defense on Fair. I think her range is at mid-court.

Both teams playing good a lot of back and forth we have a 4 point lead 1st quarter almost over. Harris is so good on finishing around the rim.

I would force Fair off the 3 point line, if she is going to score make her do it inside the arc. You think you have her covered but she has that step back 3.

Much needed timeout Syracuse is playing more aggressive and cut our lead to 4. We have to stay with Fair we left her wide open for a 3. We have done a good job on her so far but we don’t want her to go on a tear. It feels like we are losing the rebound battle right now.

Finish the half with a 3 point lead but Fair hits a 3 to end the half. Like I said earlier force her inside and let her make 2’s but you have to stick on her like glue. We are getting out rebounded so we have to do better the 2nd half. Cochran and Jefferson struggling right now I hope they don’t force it in the 2nd half.
This is a really tough game Syracuse looks better than ND. Harris is all everything she is rebounding, scoring and playing good defense.

Refs are doing their best to keep the Orange in the game.

I have had enough of women's college basketball officiating. How can the game truly be taken seriously when nothing is being done about the consistent ineptitude of the refs?

Why is it so damn hard for these people? With everything we can do with technology these days, we can't find basketball officials who are not horrible?

The head of women's officiating criticized the officiating in the championship game last year. Doesn't seem like he has done much about it.

Reactions: rh62531
We had a couple of defensive breakdowns and it cost us we can’t let that happen in a game like this

Refs are going to determine the winner of this game. Announcers can’t stop gushing over Syracuse.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
34 seconds left Syracuse ball I think and we have a 1 point lead this is going to be a heart breaker for either theam

How about Harris jumping on those in close shots? She's being blocked because the defense is jumping and she's not.

OMG! Totally screwed by the ref. The men get cheated with a goal tending call and now the intentional foul on Cochran.

I tell everyone. Louisville sports is cursed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT