ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Syracuse

HRTheCard

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2016
I like the starting lineup change Pitino is doing. 2 best bigs that can pass the ball out to a wide open 3. Mahmoud is usually really good against 2-3 zone. Hopefully he plays well tomorrow. Actually, hope everyone plays tomorrow and we get the W.

Win out the regular season and do well in the ACCT, maybe semifinal, championship game and we are a 2 seed in the NCAAT, I would assume.

Is it possible that if we win out reg season and the ACCT that we are the ACC's 1 seed?

Anyways, I think as long as we win out regular season and make it pretty far in the ACCT we are a 2 seed. Hopefully we do that. And even better if we win the tourney.

Lets take this game by game and make sure we take care of business every single game to keep that 2, potential 1.

My prediction:
Cards 83
Cuse 73

Not only does it not matter, it matters who executes.
Cuse is out for revenge AND desperately needs a resume win.
Cards must knock them out early and keep their feet on their neck

Still dont agree with Ray starting, however im not the coach......

Go Cards!

Kerry, with you on Ray. Now that's a head scratcher! Play like crap and get rewarded? Ray is an offensive liability that not only struggles to obtain post position, but if he does he can't finish.

Reactions: CardsHoopsFaninPA
Agree with Cue orange will be loaded for bear,our guys need to be focused and ready to play or it could long afternoon....

There is still a lot of movement that could happen. UNC has Virginia and Duke left although Virginia is struggling. Florida State has Duke. Of course we have ND at home. Today is an important game. UNC and FSU have the tie breaker against us and we have it against Duke.

We have not played well the past couple weeks but I think we come out hungry today. The lineup change should wake some people up as well. Cards by 20.

Did I see the assist total right?18?
I know playing against zone promotes the passing skills of everybody,but the premise is the same,unselfish basketball.This team has to look to find the guy that's open whether it's zone or man.It's helped by guys moving better without the ball.

Did I see the assist total right?18?
I know playing against zone promotes the passing skills of everybody,but the premise is the same,unselfish basketball.This team has to look to find the guy that's open whether it's zone or man.It's helped by guys moving better without the ball.
YES! When this team passes the ball well, they are very difficult to beat. The good passing opened up good shots inside and out. This team gets in trouble when they start dribbling too much and passing less.

Reactions: nccardfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT