ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs FSU

We are off to a good start we look really engaged. There are a lot of games being played in the conference and it looks like there could be some surprising upsets.

Was unable to attend tonight so watching from home. See if we can get out of the funk

Reactions: PushupMan
Every game in the ACC is tough we can’t one minute off. If we win this tonight we could move up in the conference standings. Right now Notre Dame is beating Va Tech by 8 in the 4th. UNCST is in a tough game against Syracuse.

We play AT Notre Dame. Very physical tonight. But, refs are being consistent with their calls.
Anyone paying attention to other ACC games? BC is taking down UNC. Notre Dame taking down Va Tech. Syr and NcSt going down to the wire.

At halftime on the ACC channel Muffet was asked her thoughts on the Louisville vs FSU game and she said it was already over.

Reactions: PushupMan
The ticker at the bottom of the screen says Boston College 78, UNC 74 at the end of the 4th. I guess that means BC won tough, tough conference.

Against Virginia we did too much standing around. We didn’t go after rebounds or loose balls. It looked like the players were waiting for someone else to do it. Tonight we are really being aggressive on rebounds and loose balls.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Nice win. Even with the bad loss at home to Virginia, this team should already have one of those double byes in the ACCT locked up if the Syracuse ref doesn’t make that moronic intentional foul call.

But they do have the opportunity to get the double bye Sunday at Notre Dame.

I love the lady cards as much as anyone, but after witnessing the home loss to UVA, I have no post season expectations for this team. Great performance last night, but I expect ND to prevail in South Bend on Sunday.

Championship level teams do not lose at home, particularly to a bottom feeder like UVA, when everyone understood the consequences going into that game.

Reactions: Guardman
I was there last night. Our passing and our hands are questionable, to be kind.

When you don't value the ball, you lose. We were lucky playing a lazy team last night.

We rebounded better because FSU wouldn't rebound. But the pickup in rebounding more than offset the turnovers.

But...this Cardinals team has good offensive talent.

Go CARDS!!

Reactions: 2330859
I was there last night. Our passing and our hands are questionable, to be kind.

When you don't value the ball, you lose. We were lucky playing a lazy team last night.

We rebounded better because FSU wouldn't rebound. But the pickup in rebounding more than offset the turnovers.

But...this Cardinals team has good offensive talent.

Go CARDS!!
Bad hands - Been preaching that all year. Every single player should be put to the test over the Summer with grip-improving exercises. Passing - been preaching that all year as well. I think it is a two-fold problem. So many new players the comfort level just has not had time to develop. Overall, I just don’t think we have very good passers. I think the young guns coming in next year will help.

Poor fundamentals revert back to previous coaching; it begins with grade school, HS and even some of the college level coaching these transfers received.

Harris played 38 minutes and only had 1 TO, while turning in a double-double. Olivia played 30 minutes and had 3 TOs while contributing a double-double.

I know one thing…that center for FSU who wasn’t much taller than Nyla or Olivia…is a potential beast. Hole cow she is athletic and can jump!! On one shot, I think she may have grazed the ball, it was as close to a goal-tend as I have ever seen in the women’s game.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
I know one thing…that center for FSU who wasn’t much taller than Nyla or Olivia…is a potential beast. Hole cow she is athletic and can jump!! On one shot, I think she may have grazed the ball, it was as close to a goal-tend as I have ever seen in the women’s game.
Makayla Timpson #21, Forward, 6'-2". Had 11 boards.

Reactions: Bardman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT