ADVERTISEMENT

*Louisville 28 Virginia 21 Final

Why in the hell are you still playing Conley???? Defense is playing a very good game for us and you're screwing around instead of playing the quarterback that got us 177 yards in a quarter!!

Reactions: SpotHogCard
Not really understanding Satt right now. Early we go for it on 4th and long (which was incredibly stupid by the way) and here we get the ball with time left and he lets time tick off even though we kick off start of second half.

He’s standing around on the sidelines like nothing is bothering him. Cunningham has to be the guy.

If Cunningham isn’t hurt, I don’t understand why he didn’t go back in. Satterfield may be starting to overthink things.

Not really understanding Satt right now. Early we go for it on 4th and long (which was incredibly stupid by the way) and here we get the ball with time left and he lets time tick off even though we kick off start of second half.

Aggressiveness was dictated by field position. Went for it on 4th and 14 at the Virginia 36, but played conservative with 1st and 10 at the Louisville 8 with 50 seconds left. Tried a pass on 2nd to get into field goal position, but gave up a sack.

Last edited:
If Cunningham isn’t hurt, I don’t understand why he didn’t go back in. Satterfield may be starting to overthink things.

Only thought I have is that the plan was to go with Cunningham in the first quarter and Conley in the second, and then to ride the hot hand in the second half. And obviously Cunningham was much more effective, but far from perfect. The two sacks while in field goal range on the first series comes to mind.

Aggressiveness was dictated by field position. Went for it on 4th and 14 at the Virginia 36, but played conservative with 1st and 10 at the Louisville 8 with 50 seconds left.

Yeah, bad decisions both ways imo. Should have punted and played field position on 4th and 14. 4th and short, i would have been easier on Satty, but not 4th and 14.

At end of half, 50 seconds on clock with timeouts and we started out with a great run, but the status quo is dont give up more points before halftime. I’ve never been a fan with that scared way of thinking. There’s time, you have timeouts, and you kickoff second half, don’t play scared play to win.

This sucks we are at the 10 yard line 90 yards to go. I have to give Virginia credit they are playing a fundamentally sound game and executing well.

It’s a miracle they called targeting on Virginia first big call this game we get. I hope we can take advantage of it.

Jordan Mack is a dirty effin player, he targeted Conley in the back of the helmet, now MC. The refs "missed" the facemask and the first targeting call.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
89 yd drive for a TD.

Micale has to be the QB when pinned deep.
Evan will learn, but as of now, Micale should get 90% of the snaps rest of the game.

Reactions: Riddle-me-this
Conley has done well in previous games but today is not his day. He is still a true freshman and has a lot to learn. Unless Cunningham gets hurt I hope CSS keeps Conley on the sideline for the rest of the day.

Reactions: PHCARD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT