ADVERTISEMENT

*Louisville 28 Virginia 21 Final

I was prepared to be mad at UofL for a late hit, but it was an OL who shoved our DL into the QB’s right leg.

Run to the right side again we go to the left side so much because of the beef on that side. Virginia is over committing on that side let’s run right.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
7-7 and a very fast quarter or so it seemed to me. Pretty happy with the effort thus far.

Go CARDS!!!

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Virginia kicks a 78 yard punt that sucks. Virginia has the athletes we are going to have to play good if we want to win this game.

Burns did the right thing.
He wasnt square to catch it.

Wind might have been a factor.

Sure would like to have that FG.

A 78 yard punt? Kid just flipped the field on us. It'll be important to get at least a couple of first downs. A score of course would be better!

How come they always miss the big penalties against our opponents when they are in plain view?

Watch there will be a play where we hit with the helmet and they will call us for targeting.

Obvious face mask and then targeting not called, but they sure can see a holding on us? Virginia is a horrible look for the ACC if they play in the championship game.

Is Cunningham hurt? This is Conley’s 3rd series and we have gone backwards on each one. Never mind 1st downs; we are going backwards each play.

Reactions: Riddle-me-this
I agree we should go back to Cunningham in this one. In all fairness to Conely he has been in crappy field position every time.

I don’t mind Conley getting reps, but the offense was moving along fine with Cunningham. Conley has regressed a little. His reps need to come at better times, not when the offense is already moving the ball. And, I see the refs suck again. Outstanding!

I agree we should go back to Cunningham in this one. In all fairness to Conely he has been in crappy field position every time.

They just T off on Conley, they have no respect for him, they k ow he won't run. It's obvious we can't pass block against this line so I don't understand why MC is not on the field.

Why review it they are just going to give it to them anyway. We always win the small reviews but lose the big reviews.

Cunningham is not hurt. Conley is not doing great, but the whole offensive team, penalties and horrible field position is what’s killing us more than Conley’s performance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT