ADVERTISEMENT

*Louisville 28 Virginia 21 Final

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Its rainy but you gots to man up !

A win today would/could propel the Cards to 8,9 wins.

Just have to stay healthy. After today, Louisville has a bye and only 4 games left, so the true freshmen can contribute the last 4 games.

Lets go Cards ! Beat the Cavs !
Whoooooooaaaaahhhhhh

GIMME A ...............

This is the toughest team we have remaining on our schedule. Win this one and we are almost certain to finish in a bowl.

Loved the rain. Takes a shifty back ability to cut and you can hammer’m when they’re nearly standing straight up. A hitters paradise. Lets rock’m!

We went deep on 1st down and it was a throw away play. We had a sustained controlled drive. Why?

The pocket collapses around him he doesn’t have a chance to scramble. The offensive line is going to have to do better and give him more time. The Virginia defense is good but they are really over committing. We could have some long breakaways if we figure them out.

I don’t understand how the refs are spotting the ball. We knock them back for a yard loss and they move the ball to the line of scrimmage no loss of yardage.

That drive is on Yeast falling asleep on the third down play. He just stood and watched the play unfold. It’s also on CSS, going on 4th & 14? Give me a break.

I am seeing a couple of things on our defense that I didn’t see to start the season. We are starting to do that crap where we are trying to strip the ball instead of making the tackle. That enables the offense to get more yardage than they should be getting. I hope the coach corrects that before it becomes a habit.

I was just getting ready to post that Virginia has figured out that we are going to run to the left let’s try the right side.

Reactions: Slam2121
Some of our guys look so skinny in those black unis it looks like you could literally pick them up and shot put them into the stands, but you can’t hit what you can’t catch.

Reactions: PHCARD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT