ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremiah Bell - transfer target

Just put [zipp] on ignore like I did shortly after joining. This is a great site for team information and the latest news. It only gets better without having to read his crap.
The fun part is knowing he can't read posts like this and respond. But he is following the right course of action for himself.

white-flag-surrender-cartoon-hand-holds-waves-41886226.jpg

That's because you're looking at it from one side. I try to "moderate" most discussions, bring them back to the center where they should be. There's usually no logical basis for extreme opinions like you see expressed here.

Find me a guy in this or any other thread saying "Mack's a bum" and "he has no chance at success". You'll find my first posts defending him. But that's not what happens. Fans are either being justifiably objective and saying "show me"--I don't feel compelled to reply to those--or slobbering all over Mack and, in some way, generally associated with support for the clown show or critique for the prior regime. THOSE guys are my targets and the comments you're noticing.

Try to pay attention and analyze better...

So you are only criticizing Mack because people are supporting him? Or you are trashing him because he was hired by the new admin? Neither of things really make that much sense.

So you are only criticizing Mack because people are supporting him?...
Close... I'm usually only responding to comments where I think the optimism and predictions are unjustified.

I hope he does well too, if you wanna define that as "support". I'm not sure he's gonna do well nor do I have a lot invested in that outcome. I'm from Missouri...
...Or you are trashing him because he was hired by the new admin?...
Not really, and it's because coaches are hired guns. They don't really give a damn about fans or the school. He's here strictly because of the job opportunity this presents.

BTW, that's a different answer than you would get, for example, to a question about Tyra's hiring.
...Neither of things really make that much sense.
Hopefully, it does now that I've explained myself better...

That's because you're looking at it from one side. I try to "moderate" most discussions, bring them back to the center where they should be. There's usually no logical basis for extreme opinions like you see expressed here.

There haven't been a # of extreme positive posts on Mack. Many are casual endorsements which don't require moderation.

There hasn't been a requirement to "bring back to the center" the board - the board is mostly in the center already.

Close... I'm usually only responding to comments where I think the optimism and predictions are unjustified.

This thread has nothing to do with optimistic predictions, this is a 5th year SR recruit thread.

Your first post in this thread was "LOL it has come to this" - it was antagonistic to the readers and OP. It wasn't a goal to center discussion at all.

That's not a response to optimism - you're just taking shots at a guy down that's been on the job a short period of time that hasn't even coached a game yet.

This thread has nothing to do with optimistic predictions, this is a 5th year SR recruit thread.

Your first post in this thread was "LOL it has come to this" - it was antagonistic to the readers and OP. It wasn't a goal to center discussion at all.

That's not a response to optimism - you're just taking shots at a guy down that's been on the job a short period of time that hasn't even coached a game yet.
To start off, the OP is a clown show apologist and not someone simply reporting info. His agenda is to make the new regime look as good as possible with something in the realm of pig lipstick. So his posts always deserve scrutiny.

Secondly, this prospect is on no one's radar of the top transfers nationally. I could really only find him on one site, and he's way down the list: LINK

Others: LINK LINK

I don't recall his name on anyone's lips until Mack started striking out with everyone else. My shorthand for dropping way down the list of transfers is/was "it's come to this." And I don't think that POV is misplaced.

To clarify, my "shots" are sometimes misinterpreted. Slapd!cks make the same mistake routinely when I go fishing. In this instance, I'm slinging away at the OP and not Mack per se. I'm personally not that concerned about Mack's recruiting because I'm not sure Mack is that great of a coach; we'll find out. But a clown show apologist like knucklehead has a lot at stake seeing Mack succeed. The very stability of the clown show depends on it.

Thanks for asking...

To start off, the OP is a clown show apologist and not someone simply reporting info. His agenda is to make the new regime look as good as possible with something in the realm of pig lipstick. So his posts always deserve scrutiny.

Secondly, this prospect is on no one's radar of the top transfers nationally. I could really only find him on one site, and he's way down the list: LINK

Others: LINK LINK

I don't recall his name on anyone's lips until Mack started striking out with everyone else. My shorthand for dropping way down the list of transfers is/was "it's come to this." And I don't think that POV is misplaced.

To clarify, my "shots" are sometimes misinterpreted. Slapd!cks make the same mistake routinely when I go fishing. In this instance, I'm slinging away at the OP and not Mack per se. I'm personally not that concerned about Mack's recruiting because I'm not sure Mack is that great of a coach; we'll find out. But a clown show apologist like knucklehead has a lot at stake seeing Mack succeed. The very stability of the clown show depends on it.

Thanks for asking...

Not sure where there was agenda in that post. He is a guy looking for a UofL offer. If he’s not good enough so be it. If there was some other agenda, please link it. I have a lot at stake because I’m a UofL fan as opposed to your individual hero worship. Bottom line is that you are the top hater of Chris Mack. Just own your position WEED. Hop has you figured out.

Not sure where there was agenda in that post. He is a guy looking for a UofL offer. If he’s not good enough so be it. If there was some other agenda, please link it. I have a lot at stake because I’m a UofL fan as opposed to your individual hero worship. Bottom line is that you are the top hater of Chris Mack. Just own your position WEED. Hop has you figured out.
hop and I get along fine--it's a spirited give and take. While he may be a little more committed to Mack's success than I am, I have little doubt he has the clown show agenda that you do.

That's why your posts always attract my attention, for the most part, to counterbalance the wacky stuff you're willing to spew fulfilling that agenda. And you seldom fail at that...

parade%20of%20fools%202_zpsdkfvdkfu.jpg

hop and I get along fine--it's a spirited give and take. While he may be a little more committed to Mack's success than I am, I have little doubt he has the clown show agenda that you do.

That's why your posts always attract my attention, for the most part, to counterbalance the wacky stuff you're willing to spew fulfilling that agenda. And you seldom fail at that...

Nice deflection - you lead the board in those. Where was the agenda? Simply passing along info. You showed your ass in this thread and hop called you out. Mack hater and WEED exposed!

Nice deflection - you lead the board in those. Where was the agenda? Simply passing along info. You showed your ass in this thread and hop called you out. Mack hater and WEED exposed!
"Oh boy, Mack's got a shot at the 151st rated grad transfer in the nation!"

1cesd8.jpg

"Oh boy, Mack's got a shot at the 151st rated grad transfer in the nation!"

1cesd8.jpg

You continue to reveal yourself - making fun of an athlete that would love to play for his hometown school and a continued anti-Mack bias. Yeah if you have identified the perfect “3.12*” athlete then feel free to post it.

You continue to reveal yourself - making fun of an athlete that would love to play for his hometown school and a continued anti-Mack bias. Yeah if you have identified the perfect “3.12*” athlete then feel free to post it.
I just find it amusing and transparent how clown apologists will try to make the clowns--and their product--look good. Keep it up so I can...

I just find it amusing and transparent how clown apologists will try to make the clowns--and their product--look good. Keep it up so I can...

Just keeping score, amongst other ridiculous things, you’ve repeatedly called Vince Tyra a “scumbag” and “liar” and now you are calling Mack a”clown”. You are anti-Mack and anti-Tyra and continue to reveal that with every post.

Just keeping score, amongst other ridiculous things, you’ve repeatedly called Vince Tyra a “scumbag” and “liar” and now you are calling Mack a”clown”. You are anti-Mack and anti-Tyra and continue to reveal that with every post.
Mack is the "product" of clowns. That's a fact, and make sure the "score" reflects that. I want you apologizing for and defending these guys accurately...

Mack is the "product" of clowns. That's a fact, and make sure the "score" reflects that. I want you apologizing for and defending these guys accurately...

It’s funny how a simple post about a potential grad transfer from the city could trigger you. Your reflexive hatred of Mack and Tyra is sad.

It’s funny how a simple post about a potential grad transfer from the city could trigger you. Your reflexive hatred of Mack and Tyra is sad.
I simply accused you of applying lipstick to a pig. Others took it from there.

The record speaks for itself just as you speak for the clown show...

Bell will NEVER play at Louisville.

Staff is not interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT