ADVERTISEMENT

Howie a Jeff Walz question

CDM is originally from the East Coast being in Louisville and the travel locations of the ACC compared to living in Starkville and travel in the SEC. Let me see where would I rather be?

I was disagreeing with this comment in your post.

“Definitely don’t want Coach Mac to leave but I think UofL could replace him with Chris Lemonis and keep the train rolling.“

Not meant as a knock on Lemonis but, he’s not in DM’s class at this point. Plus, in this scenario he wouldn’t have Roger Williams who has been unbelievable. Actually if DM leaves - they should offer Williams. I agree that Lemonis would leave iu to come here though.

FWIW - Lemonis has IU up to #10 in nation in latest college baseball poll. He is flat out getting it done at IU.

What'a the latest on Jeff Walz?

Lots of misinformation out there, given that a deal isn't done yet. Some fans think that Jeff is playing hard ball, wants to get paid, so on and what not. That's not exactly true. He's looking for an extension, raises for his assistants, and to restructure his contract. Both he and Tyra were gone last week for spring break, thus the delay. It would be incredibly hard for Tyra to screw this up.

Reactions: wilkie01
What'a the latest on Jeff Walz?

Lots of misinformation out there, given that a deal isn't done yet. Some fans think that Jeff is playing hard ball, wants to get paid, so on and what not. That's not exactly true. He's looking for an extension, raises for his assistants, and to restructure his contract. Both he and Tyra were gone last week for spring break, thus the delay. It would be incredibly hard for Tyra to screw this up.

Tyra isn’t who most of are worried about. It’s the old fart on the board

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT