ADVERTISEMENT

Do we know all who's not playing?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
I know Malik, Evans and Hudson are out. Any others? Is Huggins Bruce playing? Ford?

I haven't heard any defensive players except those going to the portal.

I would hope that all of the guys on the Offensive side would be excited and would want to show out for Coach Brohm.(Damn that sounds good to say)I can also see were some guys of the Defensive side would be a little hesitant since the line on Brohm is that he is more of an Offensive mind.Am I allowed to unpack an old phrase?It's time to get on the train before it leaves the station.

Looks like most everyone else is a go. There is a very good depth chart at gocards.com. Go to the football page, select “media center” and under Game 13 select Louisville Game notes.

From that depth chart, we have the following starters and top backups:

QB Domann (Conley)
RB Jordan (Turner)
WRs: Huggins-Bruce, Smith, Carter, Bell, Downing
HB: Ford, ( D Martin, I Martin)
TE: Melton or Sherman
OL: Reid, Chandler, Hudson, Boone, Brown, (Gonzalez, Black, Collins)

On defense, every key player is on the depth chart, including Diaby, Tell, Abdullah, Gillotte, Sanogo, Montgomery, Clark, Duncan, Griffin, and Brownlee.

Good catch… Clark tweeted out 4 days ago that he was declaring for the NFL draft.

There are a couple of good articles on their team (offense and defense) on the cardchronicle website. I know that their #1 QB is out with injury and the backup (Prater?) is highly rated but has struggled. Also they were very thin at WR and became even thinner when their star WR (Tyler
Scott) opted out for the NFL draft.

On the surface, seems like a pretty even matchup.

Right now looking at about 37 degrees at kickoff, cold rain or wet snow and 15-25 mph wind gusts. Hopefully we see a ton of Jawhar Jordan and Marshon Ford offensively and our front 7 on defense dominates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT