ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson vs Louisville.

SchmidtyNole

5000+
Feb 19, 2007
I am really interested in seeing how Lamar Jackson does against Clemson's Defense. Clemson's Defense is a lot better than our Defense. Our Defense has talent but Clemson's Defense is talented and a lot more disciplined in terms of players playing their assignment and not freelancing. Our guys got caught peeking into the backfield too much against Louisville according to Jimbo Fisher. If Lamar can go out on the road against a Defense like Clemson's and play the way he has been playing and lead his team to a victory then he'll make himself the odds on favorite to win the Heisman and Louisville would just have one more really tough game to run the table and get into the Playoff.

My heart is pulling for Clemson to beat Louisville because it at least gives us a chance to go out and beat Clemson at home and make it a three way tie in the Atlantic if all three teams run the table. But we've got a lot more problems than to be thinking about that starting with trying to beat a very good USF team today. But if Louisville wins over Clemson and practically sews up the Atlantic division title by October 1 then I'll be all in with Louisville to make the Playoff and make the ACC proud.

I'm curious too.

As great as our win over you guys was, the more I think about it, the less I think we really learned.

CU looked very sharp on D.

I'm curious too.

As great as our win over you guys was, the more I think about it, the less I think we really learned.

CU looked very sharp on D.
I do think it was a great win to beat us like you did. But the biggest thing is look at the Ole Miss/FSU game. We looked horrible against Ole Miss in the 1st half and looked like a juggernaught in the 2nd half. Against Louisville it's like the FSU team that showed up and played Ole Miss in the 1st Half played the whole game against Louisville.

But let's be honest. Louisville is a lot better than Ole Miss. I mean a lot better. So it's not taking anything away from what Louisville did against us. A lot of why we weren't able to stop the snowball against Louisville is because of how good Louisville is. I just think with Clemson you'll get their absolute best shot so if Louisville wins that game too then it will really competely validate Louisville as possibly the best team in the country and a real threat to win the National Championship.

One thing is for sure: I'll be watching.

Reactions: atiba
I do think it was a great win to beat us like you did. But the biggest thing is look at the Ole Miss/FSU game. We looked horrible against Ole Miss in the 1st half and looked like a juggernaught in the 2nd half. Against Louisville it's like the FSU team that showed up and played Ole Miss in the 1st Half played the whole game against Louisville.

But let's be honest. Louisville is a lot better than Ole Miss. I mean a lot better. So it's not taking anything away from what Louisville did against us. A lot of why we weren't able to stop the snowball against Louisville is because of how good Louisville is. I just think with Clemson you'll get their absolute best shot so if Louisville wins that game too then it will really competely validate Louisville as possibly the best team in the country and a real threat to win the National Championship.

One thing is for sure: I'll be watching.
Ole Miss is likely the best two loss team in the country and could win out. Clemson is a whole 'nuther ball of wax as a FB team. We have yet to see a D like theirs and I am looking forward to see how we play against a superior defense. Must see TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT