ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs Ole Miss Game Thread

I agree I don’t know what to expect either I badly want a win but if it doesn’t happen I want no less than a lose game.

Apparently we didn’t get the memo that Ole Miss runs super high tempo. Defense not ready. No one covering the seam routes. Where are these experienced safeties?

• Haha
Reactions: DeadAhead
Got to stop looking to the sidelines for the defensive play call. They're not ready when the ball is hiked. Needs to be an adjustment quickly.

Reactions: jalovell23
Jalen Mitchell’s effort on 3rd down was lacking. He has to fight for the first down there. Not good.

Man oh man! Getting good yardage and then confusion happened.

Does our kickoff return team know how to block? Hassan is getting murdered.

Good call by the ref so far there is nothing for us to complain about regarding the refs

Every damn season it's always something. How many times is Ole Miss going to throw the ball over the middle for big yards? It's like they know they can always go to it after they have a negative play.

And why hasn't Malik thrown downfield? We're all bunched up at the line of scrimmage making it easy on Ole Miss. I'm afraid Satterfield may have took the bait wirh Ole Miss playing a 3 man defensive front. Their pass defense was second to last a year ago and Malik hasn't thrown one pass over 10 yards.

Looking like the same old shit to me.

This is elite talent vs. a rebuilding program. They have multiple guys like Tutu and Javian as athletes.

We were 10 point dogs for a reason. It’s not on Satt.

This is elite talent vs. a rebuilding program. They have multiple guys like Tutu and Javian as athletes.

We were 10 point dogs for a reason. It’s not on Satt.
The old no accountability defense. Nope!! It’s always on the HC. Always. Take it a step further, it’s on the clown who hired the clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT