ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs Ole Miss Game Thread

I think the staff is not earning their pay. It's shouldn't take long to see in this game, the Cards have to pass the ball to win the game. Ole Miss wants us to run the ball. Not one single time has a Rebel DB had to do anything yet and it's halfway through the 2nd quarter.

We’ve got some studs on defense, especially on the front 7 but we have been totally out coached by Mississippi’s Defensive Coordinator and our highly touted offensive line has sucked so far.

Passing game has to get going.

The 3 things that Louisville wants to do has been taken away. The stretch play in the running game, the bootleg and Malik’s ability to throw downfield.

Ole Miss knew we have ordinary skill players and have done their jobs.

Let’s recap.
1. Offensive play calling is predictable and ineffective.
2. The “best offensive line” of satterfield’s tenure, is getting their asses handed to them by a 3 man front.
3. WRs unable to win 1 on 1 battles.
4. RBs have nowhere to run (see #2) and lack the speed to gain the edge.
5. No push from DL. I’d say that’s because it’s a 3 man front but, ole piss seems to be able to get one.
6. Satterfield recruited the only Aussie punter who kicks like an American.

satterfield and his staff are in over their heads. Going to be a long year…

Congrats to #68 for being too lazy to make a block. We had a convoy on the throwback pass. He didn’t do his job.

Let’s recap.
2. The “best offensive line” of satterfield’s tenure, is getting their asses handed to them by a 3 man front.
5. No push from DL. I’d say that’s because it’s a 3 man front but, ole piss seems to be able to get one.

Sadly this is all true

Let’s recap.

I had to laugh my ass off at #6

That was simply an embarrassing. You have 9 f@cking months to prepare and this is what the product is?!

I’m being completely honest. This looks like a one win team. There’s no speed, our offensive line is getting beat by 3 defensive linemen and our QB can’t throw accurately. It’s a damn clown show.

TD Cards when they said there was a flag on the play I really thought it was delay of game on us but it wasn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT