ADVERTISEMENT

Florida St

Poor errors. As soon as Riley made that mistake I knew we were going to pay for it…and we did.

Chance to get another run and EKj shows zero patience at the plate. Geez dude.

Mac has to ph for King there with two runners in scoring position. FSU brings in a righty to face King, but Mac stays with King and it's over on one pitch.

These are the things that are not working so well these past few years. Now pre covid these manager decisions were working out very well. It was Stowers not King in that RBI position in the 6th inning down two runs.

Reactions: Bardman
Watching this team is just painful. Mac needs to take a long look in the mirror.

Reactions: earsky
The one thing that you can’t hide is bad pitching. You can hide a bad bat and even an average catcher. You can’t hide bad pitching. Period end of story.

There is no way they win many series in the ACC with bad pitching. Webster has been fantastic. The Friday night guy is learning a lesson on pitch location. The rest of the staff has been bad. Now tie in average hitting you have zero chance to win any series.

Louisville baseball is going to be a challenge with NIL and the portal. Dan has to rethink how he builds a roster. I would encourage him to watch Moneyball a thousand times by the end of this year.

I wish he’d just stop when he is ahead with his pitchers. How many times is a guy left in too long? Just use your pen quicker and use those fresh arms. One to three innings and move to the next guy.

I won’t disagree but he doesn’t have the arms to do it. Doesn’t matter who they bring in they either can’t throw strikes or get torched. I like some of the younger guys arms but they aren’t ready for this level yet.

This year maybe a bridge year they do have some young talent.

This year maybe a bridge year they do have some young talent.
And I'm okay with this as long as some of the guys that have had ample opportunity to succeed and lead move on.
It's high time to hand it off to the Freshmen and Sophomores...imo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT