ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs Ky Game Chat

We have some good running backs on 3rd and 2 we might want to try and left one of them run it.

I would love to come from behind and win this just so their quarterback can eat all those L’s down he is throwing around.

Reactions: hmt5000
One team that’s better on both lines that also embraces the rivalry is kicking ass.

Assholes that they are, they show up for this game under Porky. Coach Satt and Bryan Brown, nahh, just like Syracuse, just another game.

Remember when we embraced this rivalry?

Stoops didn't even try to score at the end of the half. He knows he doesn't have to because he sees Louisville can't stop his offense. Why risk a turnover by trying to hurry?

Louisville has to make some kind of drastic change in the 2nd half. Some adjustment that can stop UK from doing what they want. Even if it doesn't work, there needs to be a different approach.

As for the offense Malik will have to wear the superman outfit again to pull this one out and I just don't think he will survive.

Until the D line is improved with big, talented dudes, teams are going to throw the ball at will.

I hate to say it because I am a homer but this game is over. They get the ball and March down field with ease and we can’t go more than 30 yards on a drive. They are controlling the clock eating time. I would have been ok with a loss since we only have 12 seniors on the roster but I was hoping for a better showing. Right now we are going to see another TE by their idiot quarterback and the L’s down.

Cardinalrod, Ibthought the same thing is Cunningham being paid off or did he bet the over/under.

Reactions: Deeva
Well I guess we know Cunningham is coming back for another year. You have to play better than he is playing against good competition if you want to make it on the next level. As bad as he is playing tonight it would be a bonus to have him back.

Football is real simple win the line scrimmage game over. They just don’t have the players in the trenches against the better teams. Not an easy fix either

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman
Well I guess we know Cunningham is coming back for another year. You have to play better than he is playing against good competition if you want to make it on the next level. As bad as he is playing tonight it would be a bonus to have him back.
Will he come back here with no help around him? A lot of programs, powerhouses, will want a guy like him.

I know it doesn’t show but our offensive line is getting better every year. So I do look for improvement in that area next year. However since you raise the question what pier house program is looking for a transfer quarterback?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT