ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs Ky Game Chat

The game could go in either direction, both teams have flaws. If I had to bet on the game I would take the Cards, but I’m not touching this one.

Win or lose, I like the direction the program is headed. We are good this year, but we will be very good next year.

My son in-law the SuCk fan says their going to route us. I think it’s going to be a nail biter. But when I brought up Chattanooga he had conveniently forgotten they played them and should have lost. He said “We didn’t play Chattanooga”. I said really because you should have lost that one. So he pulls up their schedule and sure enough there it is. Son in-law “I kinda remember that”. Fully endocrine as a SuCk fan, selective memory. I hope we crush them but I know better. I’ll be happy with a win.

Kill or be killed.

Just BLOCK and don’t let them pressure Malik. Make a few plays on defense, don’t have to stop them all night but just in key moments.

We can do this if we fight hard!

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Random, but:

Can you take a blanket into cardinal stadium? We can’t find mention of blankets on the website.

Thanks in advance and good luck tonight.

I just have a hard time thinking we can stop them all game on both lines. Our size is an issue. In the trenches and with our secondary decimated without our best cover corner sets us up for those play action along with their run game. Rverbody keeps making a big issue about their turnovers. I always expect a team that has certain issues like that too not have them.

Reactions: Cats192
I just have a hard time thinking we can stop them all game on both lines. Our size is an issue. In the trenches and with our secondary decimated without our best cover corner sets us up for those play action along with their run game. Rverbody keeps making a big issue about their turnovers. I always expect a team that has certain issues like that too not have them.
Do you really think that they are superior to Clemson? We done fine against them for the most part.

Do you really think that they are superior to Clemson? We done fine against them for the most part.
You can play that game all day . Look at some of the losses we didn't play the same every game. Uk i will say are more physical it's just the truth .This Fb never know how a team will respond will not shock me if we win or lose . This team is dr Jekyl and Hyde.

Last edited:
Well, not taking the ball first was a mistake with Satterfield. At home, fired up crowd and your offense has been hot, you should take the ball if you win the toss.

Now UK has the momentum and we're already in catch up mode. I never understand not taking the ball first if you have a great offense unless you have a great defense.

Reactions: Mayoman
Good answer both teams March down field and score. I guess it will be what defense shows up.

The very issue i was afraid of their line is just to big and physical .They are opening up holes making Levis look better than he is. They not going to win this.

This is looking way too easy. If Louisville can't get pressure on the QB, it's going to be mighty tough to win.

The very issue i was afraid of their line is just to big and physical .They are opening up holes making Levis look better than he is. They not going to win this.
It's more that we're trying to rush him, leaving the middle vulnerable. So far, UK's game plan is working. If a QB is a pretty good passer, he will look like Tom Brady against the Cards.

I hope we respond on this drive. I am waiting for coach Stupid to have a heart attack on the sideline.

Reactions: Deeva
If this fighting bullshit continues I'm going to turn off the damn game. I'm tired of these young men not being able to control their emotions. Everything is about being disrespected. It's old and boring and embarrassing. We're all here to watch a football game, not the MMA.

We need to settle down and play football and not get caught up in all this trash talking and fighting.

Game getting away slowly Uk controlling the clock and scoring on each possession. Cards offense being kept on sideline defense will eventully get worn down. UK gameplan

Reactions: wildcatcorner
As much as it irks many Cards fans, Stoops is outcoaching Satterfield. And I once again maintain this is mostly due because Stoops doesn't call the offensive plays. He actually hired a real OC.

See our marvelous playcaller on that 3rd and two? Going sideways when you need two yards. Now we miss a FG.

Whether it's talent or luck, Satterfield is having his ass handed to him tonight by UK.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT