ADVERTISEMENT

Week 12 ACC/GOI PicUm time...let's roll...Still time to put pics in!

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
Let's play Week 12 PicUm er PicEm for (CMBF) :oops: ;) Let's roll on this weeks games folks. Good Fortune to ya!

GOI (Games of Interest):
Min @ OSU - Bucs beat down big tooth Gophers by a lot
Mich @ Maryland - Wolverines on a mission wins this M&M'er game for Dickie V. Oops wrong sport
OK @ BYU - Sooners W on farewell swan song...welcome BYU to B12 FB...say see ya wouldn't wanna be ya!
TX @ Iowa St - ISU pulls the upset...I hope being home team gets them over the Horns
Oregon @ ASU - O > ASU in so many fowl ways...State stinks up the place
UGA @ U Tenn - Vols chased off the field by the Dawgs in a romp- Ugly for UT
UWash @ Oregon St - Does OSt pull the upset at home? NO! UW cleans them inside out.
KY @ USC jr - Toss up game? SLUGfest or 2 Sloths? Who knows but going with the Cats. Ouch hurt to say that.

ACC games:
BC @ Pitt (Thur 16 Nov) - Eagles need to make up for last weeks upset loss and declaw the Panthers
UNC@ CU - Is Tarheel O > Tigers D? - NO, Dabo - wins this one
Duke
@ UVA -2 teams coming off of disappointing losses...one has to Win...Devils burn the Hoos
N Alabama @ FSU - Wat? FSU will destroy this imnposter Bama team from the North
Cuse @ GT - Do the Orange wreck Tech - NO- home team wins here
Cards @ Canes- (Tiebreaker)- Miami Canes the Cards in wild game -33-30. Don't want to jinx UofL by pic them
NC St
@ VTech - Pack roast Hookies in a Hookie Hookie Lua bonfire
Fake Worrest @ ND - I can never pick that WF team to win. Irish whip Deacs at home (and anywhere else they play)

OK folks, let's see who can out pic Pushup this week!!! My two games that I feel will be the closest and most fun to watch will be the Cards and Texas games. Enjoy the weekend and have some fun with this. for bragging rights.
What say you???

All hail U of L! Go Cards!

OSU
Michigan
Oklahoma
Texas
Oregon
Georgia
Washington
UK
Pitt
Clemson