ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs FSU Game Chat

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
Here's to another week of progress in our Cards! Let's goooooooooo!

A long one for the QB that can’t throw the long ball. 😁

We ricochet the field goal n for 3 points I hope that is a good sign for the rest of the game.

Outside looking in it seems Louisville has rebounded well from the opening loss. For whatever reason FSU is a hot mess. Big win for BC against Mizzou in overtime. That was a good game.
Really interested to see what the NC State Clemson game plays out....neither team seems to be matching expectation so far, while Wake and BC are raising eyebrows. Pitt with a ridiculous score today.
Down my way, Vandy was drowned by Georgia, LSU won by more than the score against Miss State. AtM will fight to not be Arkansas next victim. UK goes to South Carolina and I'm not sure which UK team will show up. My two least favorite teams...Florida and Tennessee...square off tonight.

Outside looking in it seems Louisville has rebounded well from the opening loss. For whatever reason FSU is a hot mess. Big win for BC against Mizzou in overtime. That was a good game.
Really interested to see what the NC State Clemson game plays out....neither team seems to be matching expectation so far, while Wake and BC are raising eyebrows. Pitt with a ridiculous score today.
Down my way, Vandy was drowned by Georgia, LSU won by more than the score against Miss State. AtM will fight to not be Arkansas next victim. UK goes to South Carolina and I'm not sure which UK team will show up. My two least favorite teams...Florida and Tennessee...square off tonight.
Just what we want to read during our game? SEC?

I was here to moan and groan the first game, so Ill come back and say that we look good today and I’m surprised/impressed with how we look so far

They are tops in recruiting every year the announcer said they have a top 10’class coming in again next year. I think their problem is the fact that they have had 3 coaches in 5 years.

Reactions: PHCARD
FSU came back and scored real quick I hope that is not a trend that continues this game. Let’s go out and score before halftime.

Reactions: PHCARD
Louisville teams never seem to have big enough first half leads. FSU is going to scrap their regular offense and start slinging it down the field. Cards have to just remain focused and continue to move the ball on offense.

Milton will be worn out late in the 4th quarter so the Cards need to force some turnovers.

Now we're playing stupid. Playing right into FSU'S hands. I'll never understand the logic of play calling on offense.

Nothing from the offense now back on defense this possession for FSU will tell us a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT