ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs FSU Game Chat

This is when a great coach separates himself from a average coach. Satterfield has obviously gone conservative after FSU got those two touchdowns.

Reactions: PHCARD
Unreal how once again it's play calling that is killing us after a first half of great play calls.

Cards won't win if they don't score again. Talk about a fan uproar if Satterfield loses this game because he was scared of losing it.

I agree with you on play calling but we have to do something to get the momentum back. Let’s hope the coaches don’t wait to long before they get back to the right play calling. It looks like we are now playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE SATTERFIELD'S PHONE NUMBER?!?! text his ass and tell him to STOP RUNNING THE PREVENT DEFENSE. Or tell Bryan brown. They are letting them back in and giving them momentum with those screen passes since we're 13 yards off the line trying to not give up the big play. But they just nickel and dime us to the red zone and then it's like the coaches realize,Oh shit! They're in the red zone, Play reg defense, PLAY REG DEFENSE, but then it's too late. Just watch film of PETER SIRMON's defense and see how that worked out for us. Come on man. Stay with the first half play calling and first half momentum.

Thank goodness their kicker is AWFUL. MISSED THE FIELD GOAL lol, he also missed a freaking extra point. And it wasn't blocked or anything, just shanked it. We need to score here

I agree with the announcer why aren’t we spreading the field on offense. We are making it to east in their defense.

Bogus holding call on UofL’s center (when FSU defender was beaten so badly he just decided to fall down) cost UofL a TD.

Yes, UofL went somewhat conservative, but we’ve also lost playmaker Braden Smith. We had EXACTLY the right call on that TD run.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. We cannot do anything offensively. Why? Does Satterfield not see what we're all seeing? 2nd and 3 and he runs it up the middle for nothing leading to another 3rd down. Doesn't he know we need to hold the ball for a few series at least? The defense is worn out. Have Malik run it on 2nd and 3rd down instead its the 3rd string RB.

Reactions: PHCARD
And here we go again with the replays. Is anything going to go right again for the Cards in this game?

There's a reason why FSU is tackling us as soon as the RB gets the ball. Doesn't Satterfield not know this?

Cards have 47 total yards in the 2nd half with 8 minutes to go. Satterfield has a lot of explaining to do.

I could have sworn the Cards were winning 31-7 at one point. We need points. We need more clever play calling and better execution. Mr. Obvious Alert, I know.

A delay of game? Satterfield is not going to like the questions by the media after the game even if we hold on.

Is it not now looking like its meant to be? Hasn't been a pass interference the entire game until 4th and long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT