ADVERTISEMENT

Big Picture for this Season

That analysis shows you don't understand the question...

It isn't Draft position. It's can they make more money waiting a year.

That includes the Draft, but it also includes anywhere else they can play pro ball. And it includes the likelihood (or not) that they can improve in a meaningful way--not for example, stats they post in college that indicate very little.

And history shows that they will NOT make more money waiting a year at their ages. It doesn't generally happen with a freshman returning, much less a guy like Enoch who's four years outta high school. (Why do you think the NBA wants these kids to play ONE year and ONLY ONE year of college ball before they're draft eligible? Just a coincidence with millions of dollars in play?)

THAT is what's irrational, what fans don't understand, and what these guys chose to ignore by returning to school...

You are one of the most egotistical, and pretentious posters I’ve ever read on a message board. I enjoy the dumpster fires that are the threads and posts that you create on a daily basis on this board. Instead of admitting that you were wrong your smug ass just keeps pouring gas on the flames. You are a buffoon.

Reactions: BPGhost and UL_1986
You are one of the most egotistical, and pretentious posters I’ve ever read on a message board. I enjoy the dumpster fires that are the threads and posts that you create on a daily basis on this board. Instead of admitting that you were wrong your smug ass just keeps pouring gas on the flames. You are a buffoon.
Just a sad man that used to be a fan, but now hopes for the demise of the program. He favors ex-employees moreso that the University itself. He will constantly deflect though, so beware. I’m sure where I live will be brought up eventually. So funny, yet sad.

Reactions: BPGhost
Just a sad man that used to be a fan, but now hopes for the demise of the program. He favors ex-employees moreso that the University itself. He will constantly deflect though, so beware. I’m sure where I live will be brought up eventually. So funny, yet sad.
You think too much of yourself. It’s not about where you live, it’s that your stories don’t add up and you’re pretty much a liar. That’s worse than anything in my eyes.

Maybe Zippy, ncc, and Kozmas will eventually start following another team, seeing as how they root for ex employees who put us on probabation and skewed our image. They can’t face the facts that the current administration has intergrity and we’re on an upward trajectory to restore the name of “our” beloved University, and my Alma Mater. Poor “fans” can’t catch a break.

Maybe Zippy, ncc, and Kozmas will eventually start following another team, seeing as how they root for ex employees who put us on probabation and skewed our image. They can’t face the facts that the current administration has intergrity and we’re on an upward trajectory to restore the name of “our” beloved University, and my Alma Mater. Poor “fans” can’t catch a break.
ncc will do whatever zippy tells him to but whatever you do, don't tell kozmas that 90% of university professors and administrators are progressives - he'll swear off higher education all together...

Reactions: UL_1986
ncc will do whatever zippy tells him to but whatever you do, don't tell kozmas that 90% of university professors and administrators are progressives - he'll swear off higher education all together...
Absolutely absurd. His posts solidified a lot to me in that other thread. Summed him up nicely.

The message board clowns like you anyway...

You think too much of yourself. It’s not about where you live, it’s that your stories don’t add up and you’re pretty much a liar. That’s worse than anything in my eyes.
I'm not sure Fruits and Nuts is sane enough to be a liar.
Lives in a cardboard box somewhere west of the Rockies.
ncc will do whatever zippy tells him to...
At least ncc's never approached me and introduced himself...

Last edited:
Reactions: nccardfan
Here comes the little pet, aww. :)
Got a suggestion.. why don’t you and ghost share emails, Twitter, snapcrap, instant message or whatever girlfriends do so you can talk about how you can’t accept being bested on these boards... anyway seriously can you move on and talk about U of L athletics. I really enjoyed the Super Regionals this weekend!!!

Reactions: zipp and Cue Card
Got a suggestion.. why don’t you and ghost share emails, Twitter, snapcrap, instant message or whatever girlfriends do so you can talk about how you can’t accept being bested on these boards... anyway seriously can you move on and talk about U of L athletics. I really enjoyed the Super Regionals this weekend!!!
IIRC, you interjected yourself into the mix and the first time I’m bested here by you or your daddy zippy - I’ll admit it. Super regionals were great - dominant performance in all phases of the game. Hope they carry that momentum into the CWS.

Does Kevin put the leash on when you guys go on walks, or do you get to roam free? :p

You guys probably have matching choke chain collars.

I'm not sure Fruits and Nuts is sane enough to be a liar.

Lives in a cardboard box somewhere west of the Rockies.

At least ncc's never approached me and introduced himself...
Geography is hard for Hoosiers.. o_O

Does Kevin put the leash on when you guys go on walks, or do you get to roam free? :p

You guys probably have matching choke chain collars.
But neither one of us claims to be well educated and knocking it down in the Land of Fruits and Nuts while playing on the internet 24/7...

Reactions: nccardfan
IIRC, you interjected yourself into the mix and the first time I’m bested here by you or your daddy zippy - I’ll admit it. Super regionals were great - dominant performance in all phases of the game. Hope they carry that momentum into the CWS.
Interject myself? News flash. These threads are open to everyone. You don’t own or control anything. I do realize that you’re upset that I don’t think you’re the “best” or “smartest” poster on here, far from it. I’ve lost any respect I had for you as an intelligent poster when you decided to team up with the 12 year old in California.

Reactions: zipp
But neither one of us claims to be well educated and knocking it down in the Land of Fruits and Nuts while playing on the internet 24/7...
I thought you had 3 degrees and retired so early because of all the monetary gain you garnered early on in your life? Now who’s lying? Both of you hoosiers who are so ate up with life it’s hilarious!

Interject myself? News flash. These threads are open to everyone. You don’t own or control anything. I do realize that you’re upset that I don’t think you’re the “best” or “smartest” poster on here, far from it. I’ve lost any respect I had for you as an intelligent poster when you decided to team up with the 12 year old in California.
I’ve got you so rustled it’s amazing. You seem really upset, little Zipp pet. Do a trick!

Zipp and ncc both crying on their local libraries keyboards. Control the waterworks boys, or else you’ll have to dig into your savings to replace them.

Perhaps you should take your own advice when it comes to attempting to dictate participation and content here Chief. And of late, you are in no position to be critical of anyone's "team(mates)".

I didn't begin posting here, nor do I remain posting here to for your acceptance, admiration, respect or approval. And if you don't think I'm the best or smartest poster here, well that's just a burden I'll have to try and fight through every day...

giphy.gif

@nccardfan realizing @zipp is the only person who backs his retardation. What a sad little Hoosier. Hopefully your master takes you on a walk today!

Guy who can't stop talking about meeting the Ghost.
“the Ghost?” Tell us how it went. Hi Mr. Zipp! I’m the Ghost! You know on Rivals message board. Surely you know me. I’m famous in my own mind.. oh and in California according to this 12 year old I know. But he’s a little flaky and between me and you, I think he’s gay. He does live with fruits and nuts”

Now he’s just repeating the same fabricated drivel his master came up with, verbatim. Little Hoosier doesn’t have a single original thought in the empty space that sits above his shoulders. :p

“the Ghost?” Tell us how it went. Hi Mr. Zipp! I’m the Ghost! You know on Rivals message board. Surely you know me. I’m famous in my own mind..

Running across zippy was akin to the time that I ran across that fat student who wears the mask (and gets on TV occasionally) and I told him to "keep up the good work". Akin in the way that engaging either / both of them was a goof - though I doubt the kid in the mask ever brings it up and certainly not the dozens of times that zippy has.
Asked and answered - and to you of all people - just a few days ago. As it's apparent that you weren't capable of retaining the information, here it is again.

I thought you had 3 degrees and retired so early because of all the monetary gain you garnered early on in your life? Now who’s lying? Both of you hoosiers who are so ate up with life it’s hilarious!
Retirement means I can play on the interweb. And I don't have to make up ish about myself to compensate...

“the Ghost?” Tell us how it went. Hi Mr. Zipp! I’m the Ghost! You know on Rivals message board. Surely you know me. I’m famous in my own mind.. oh and in California according to this 12 year old I know. But he’s a little flaky and between me and you, I think he’s gay. He does live with fruits and nuts”
He also had slobber down the front of his shirt.
Asked and answered - and to you of all people - just a few days ago. As it's apparent that you weren't capable of retaining the information, here it is again.
Yet he keeps following me around because of a "chance encounter."

You can't make this stuff up...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT