ADVERTISEMENT

Big Picture for this Season

Good lord boys, please stay 1 one more.

For the record, I think Nwora is 50-50 and Enoch is back no matter what.

Reactions: BPGhost
I dont understand the age conversation with Enoch, anyways. He will turn 22 during the fall semester. Based on the normal ages associated with normal grades, 22 is the age of a senior!
It's got to do with how much these guys think they will improve. Is a 22 year old college guy gonna help himself waiting until he's 23 to turn pro? Most don't think so...

It's got to do with how much these guys think they will improve. Is a 22 year old college guy gonna help himself waiting until he's 23 to turn pro? Most don't think so...

Yeah, but 6'10, 260 doesnt automatically qualify you for crap. He redshirted last year, so I cant 100% speak to how much better he got under Mack, but from hearing people talk it was substantial. Take a risk and hopefully end up in the G league or play 1 more year at UL where you improve your stock and have room, board, and meals paid for in some of the best facilities in the nation. For those reasons, that is why I think he is back no matter what.

Yeah, but 6'10, 260 doesnt automatically qualify you for crap. He redshirted last year, so I cant 100% speak to how much better he got under Mack, but from hearing people talk it was substantial. Take a risk and hopefully end up in the G league or play 1 more year at UL where you improve your stock and have room, board, and meals paid for in some of the best facilities in the nation. For those reasons, that is why I think he is back no matter what.
But where they end up is not how they look at it. It's whether they improve themselves financially. Look at Russ Smith who had a great senior year after deciding to return. Didn't help his pro stock one bit...

Zipp how many posters you offering "action" lololololol....

I 'm not interested but others may be. You could end up having this place to yourself!

But where they end up is not how they look at it. It's whether they improve themselves financially. Look at Russ Smith who had a great senior year after deciding to return. Didn't help his pro stock one bit...

Its a situational decision. None of us know for sure until the middle of May when they HAVE to enter. My opinion Enoch is wearing Cardinal red next year.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
Zipp how many posters you offering "action" lololololol....

I 'm not interested but others may be. You could end up having this place to yourself!
I'm not a big bettor. The expression "bet the mortgage" is just that, an expression. Of course, one of my trolls decides to take me to the mat. Fine. If I think the odds are that good, I'll take the bet. We'll just have to decide how to structure it...

Its a situational decision. None of us know for sure until the middle of May when they HAVE to enter. My opinion Enoch is wearing Cardinal red next year.
I would say though for the majority of guys, I thought needed another year or two, ended up leaving. I did hear some commentators say that Enoch has the body of a NBA player. Scouts don’t watch every game like we do as fans. They see the size, athleticism and hope the guy pans out. Onuaku is a good example. If not, no skin off their backs. You also have to remember that now there is the developmental league.

I'd rather you not have to hope the guy gets injured on your side of that bet, which has nothing to do fundamentally with the guy's opinion of his pro basketball potential.

And I clearly said a mortgage per guy. Multiplying probabilities reduces overall probability, reducing my odds. If you wanna bet 3 months for me, 6 months for you, and combine those players, I'm good with that.

Let me know...
Hoping that someone gets injured has never crossed my mind - interesting (telling?) that it would yours.

Yeah, but Russ was a 6 foot, skinny shooting guard. You don't find many in the NBA who fit that description.

I didn't change anything. I just clarified the terms. It's his decision. You notice he didn't wanna bet mortgages AKA serious "stakes"...
1. Lol - "serious stakes"? Simply saying the word "mortgage" doesn't indicate seriousness of any kind. Why not say you bet your life - that would carry as much weight. Until you attach a dollar figure to it - it's just more of your hot air.

2. You are what bookies call a "bad risk". I have zero belief or expectation that should a monetary amount be agreed to, that you would actually pay off should you lose. Your entire posting history is one of someone who tries to play word games - or out and out lie - to weasel out of positions. Though the idea - and I'm betting (pun intended) that I speak for a number of others here - of giving you a smack is not entirely unappealing, I would not be interested in having to resort to that if and when you did attempt to weasel out of a monetary bet.

3. Judging by your 41K posts, I'd say leaving the board permanently represents something serious to you. Which is why you are attempting to a reduce a potential life time banishing to some whussified 3 or 6 months.

You want to make them individual? Fine with me. I'll bet you Nwora and Enoch both don't leave with the same stakes. Should either one of them leave - I'll be gone permanently but, should either one of them stay - you'll be gone permanently as well.

Got the sack?

1. Lol - "serious stakes"? Simply saying the word "mortgage" doesn't indicate seriousness of any kind. Why not say you bet your life - that would carry as much weight. Until you attach a dollar figure to it - it's just more of your hot air.

2. You are what bookies call a "bad risk". I have zero belief or expectation that should a monetary amount be agreed to, that you would actually pay off should you lose. Your entire posting history is one of someone who tries to play word games - or out and out lie - to weasel out of positions. Though the idea - and I'm betting (pun intended) that I speak for a number of others here - of giving you a smack is not entirely unappealing, I would not be interested in having to resort to that if and when you did attempt to weasel out of a monetary bet.

3. Judging by your 41K posts, I'd say leaving the board permanently represents something serious to you. Which is why you are attempting to a reduce a potential life time banishing to some whussified 3 or 6 months.

You want to make them individual? Fine with me. I'll bet you Nwora and Enoch both don't leave with the same stakes. Should either one of them leave - I'll be gone permanently but, should either one of them stay - you'll be gone permanently as well.

Got the sack?
So, if one leaves and one stays, we'll both be gone. A bet with a not insignificant chance that both parties lose.

What further proof do I need of your genius?... :p
Hoping that someone gets injured has never crossed my mind - interesting (telling?) that it would yours.
You're the guy who wanted to benefit from that in the bet.

Yeah, but Russ was a 6 foot, skinny shooting guard. You don't find many in the NBA who fit that description.
Understood, but that's the equivalent decision for any of them. And Russ was a helluva lot better player with more brand recognition than Enoch...

The ignore feature removes someone for as long as you want. No need to wait for NBA teams to act.

So, if one leaves and one stays, we'll both be gone. A bet with a not insignificant chance that both parties lose.

What further proof do I need of your genius?... :p

You're the guy who wanted to benefit from that in the bet.
You could have saved yourself a few precious minutes and simply admitted you don’t have the sack.

I’d suggest that it is genius. Whereas I think that my posts have value (still more “bagged” likes than posts) I think that you’re such a shit poster and negative presence, that I am willing to risk jumping on that grenade if it means that there’s an excellent chance of you getting blown up as well.

As for a player injury - again that kind douchebag thinking never entered into my mind - so there’s no intent on my part to benefit from something like that. That’s a “zipp” move if there ever was one.

So what say you “zipp” - man or mouse?

Its kind of pointless arguing with Zipp on this point. This team sticking together and being a great team next year is something he is hoping doesn't happen. Mack being successful does not jive with his goals for the program.

You could have saved yourself a few precious minutes and simply admitted you don’t have the sack.

I’d suggest that it is genius. Whereas I think that my posts have value (still more “bagged” likes than posts) I think that you’re such a shit poster and negative presence, that I am willing to risk jumping on that grenade if it means that there’s an excellent chance of you getting blown up as well.

As for a player injury - again that kind douchebag thinking never entered into my mind - so there’s no intent on my part to benefit from something like that. That’s a “zipp” move if there ever was one.

So what say you “zipp” - man or mouse?
I already gave you the terms ("mortgage"). You're the guy in the gif.

And if you're so courageous, you should have taken me out when you were slobbering over your introduction.

tenor.gif

Its kind of pointless arguing with Zipp on this point. This team sticking together and being a great team next year is something he is hoping doesn't happen. Mack being successful does not jive with his goals for the program.
More dots that don't connect, typical of clown show apologists...

I already gave you the terms ("mortgage"). You're the guy in the gif.

And if you're so courageous, you should have taken me out when you were slobbering over your introduction.

tenor.gif
“Taken you out”?? What are you even babbling about? What’s happening is that I’m proposing an actual bet, and you are talking nonsense.

Terms??

Lol - “Mortgage” is a word jackass - you’re betting a word? And as I stated previously - and as you have proved here so abundantly - your word is shit. Even if you attached a dollar figure to your little ruse - which clearly you have no intention of doing.

Last edited:
Don't bait the guy suggesting direct contact again. He's already creeped me out a couple times...
Who’s suggesting direct contact? It’s a simple bet - no need for contact. You can continue to sit in your TJ underoos behind your keyboard where you’re most comfortable.

You either have the sack for it or you don’t.

...Lol - “Mortgage” is a word jackass - you’re betting a word? And as I stated previously - and as you have proved here so abundantly - your word is shit. Even if you attached a dollar figure to your little ruse - which clearly you have no intention of doing.
Mortgage is a term everyone but you understands evidently. And it's an expression the way I used it. But if you're the troll issuing the challenge, I'll be glad to put parameters on it.

You show me the details of your mortgage, and I will get an attorney to draft an agreement where I pledge an equivalent liability. There will have to be contractual terms that we sign below. And the loser pays the legal costs and assumes the other's liability in an enforceable contract.

Private message me with the info I need, an instrument number, name, and recording date and County. Unless you're the gum-flapping, chicken $hit I'm pretty sure you are...

Mortgage is a term everyone but you understands evidently. And it's an expression the way I used it. But if you're the troll issuing the challenge, I'll be glad to put parameters on it.

You show me the details of your mortgage, and I will get an attorney to draft an agreement where I pledge an equivalent liability. There will have to be contractual terms that we sign below. And the loser pays the legal costs and assumes the other's liability in an enforceable contract.

Private message me with the info I need, an instrument number, name, and recording date and County. Unless you're the gum-flapping, chicken $hit I'm pretty sure you are...
As enticing as the offer to share some of my financial information with someone the state of Indiana says is untrustworthy with others money might be - I’m gonna take a pass. Partially because the mortgage to my house in Louisville and, the one in St. Pete have been paid in full for years now but mainly, because you’re a completely full of shit liar who I wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw your wife.

Why all the smoke “zipp”? Why all the bullshit talk about contracts, lawyers and private messages. It’s a simple bet - it’s your bet in fact - just the way you’ve asked for it. Nwora and Enoch - each either go or stay - loser of either bet leaves the board permanently. You either have the sack to back up your “gum-flapping, chicken $hit” ass or you don’t.

As enticing as the offer to share some of my financial information with someone the state of Indiana says is untrustworthy with others money might be - I’m gonna take a pass. Partially because the mortgage to my house in Louisville and, the one in St. Pete have been paid in full for years now but mainly, because you’re a completely full of shit liar who I wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw your wife.

Why all the smoke “zipp”? Why all the bullshit talk about contracts, lawyers and private messages. It’s a simple bet - it’s your bet in fact - just the way you’ve asked for it. Nwora and Enoch - each either go or stay - loser of either bet leaves the board permanently. You either have the sack to back up your “gum-flapping, chicken $hit” ass or you don’t.
Like most of my trolls, you're tap dancing. "Mortgage" is money, and usually a lot of it. Putting up cash vs cash is not a problem.

You get an attorney to oversee a $20K escrow account with a clearly worded contract, and I'll make my $10K deposit when I OK it. He/she can deduct his fee from the balance. Nwora remains healthy and returns to college next season, the account balance is yours. Otherwise it's mine.

And you ain't got anywhere near the balls to make that bet.

I'd wager more, but I can't get past the idea that a stalker-quality guy would try to pay Nwora to return to U of L. He ain't talking to you for $10K... :)

Last edited:
More dots that don't connect, typical of clown show apologists...

I criticize the new admin when I think they deserve just like I criticized the previous staff for their faults. Unlike some i'm not going to hope for the new staff to fail to make the old look better.

You get an attorney to oversee a $20K escrow account with a clearly worded contract, and I'll make my $10K deposit when I OK it. He/she can deduct his fee from the balance. Nwora remains healthy and returns to college next season, the account balance is yours. Otherwise it's mine.

And you ain't got anywhere near the balls to make that bet.

I'd wager more, but I can't get past the idea that a stalker-quality guy would try to pay Nwora to return to U of L.
Got it - you don’t have the sack.

Rather than accept my wager - you childishly create some nonsensical scenario that includes attorneys, contracts, and escrow accounts that you can hide behind to not feel like the big mouthed coward that you are. You are desperately trying to make a simple bet as complicated as possible to wriggle out of it while thinking that your saving face with your fake bravado. Your ridiculous comment about wagering “more” if only for the thought that I might “pay Nwora to return to UofL” serves as further proof of your lack of seriousness - that or you need to be medicated.

While we’re at it - what happened to the Enoch part of the bet? Lol - you afraid I’d pay him off too?

I say again - it’s a simple bet with straightforward consequences - no lawyers for you to object to, no “contract” language for you to parse or haggle over, no escrow accounts for you to “forget” to deposit into.

Either accept it, or be the coward that we all know you to be, and reject it. But do one or the other as I - along with everyone else - am growing bored with this.

I criticize the new admin when I think they deserve just like I criticized the previous staff for their faults. Unlike some i'm not going to hope for the new staff to fail to make the old look better.
My issue was your little pearl...
You're evidently clueless what I want for the basketball program. I've already commented on many occasions about the job that Mack has done. Presumably goes right over your head...

My issue was your little pearl...

You're evidently clueless what I want for the basketball program. I've already commented on many occasions about the job that Mack has done. Presumably goes right over your head...

You take every chance you get to predict doom and gloom for the future.

Message board participation > $10,000

You ARE a genius with no life.
I'll take that to mean that you decline the bet.

I'll I can say is whatever life I'm leading - I'll gladly take it over...

- 41,000+ message board posts
- An online presence that has made you the object of ridicule of literally hundreds of people
- Sued by neighbors & state of Indiana for fiscal malfeasance. Agreed to be banned from serving on board(s), paid monetary fine and gave back property as a result of your abuse of public trust.
- Accusations of elder abuse
- creepy, unrequited love affair with Tom Jurich
- semi-retired but, a part time taco college teacher's aide

LOL - You call that living?

I'll take that to mean that you decline the bet.

I'll I can say is whatever life I'm leading - I'll gladly take it over...

- 41,000+ message board posts
- An online presence that has made you the object of ridicule of literally hundreds of people
- Sued by neighbors & state of Indiana for fiscal malfeasance. Agreed to be banned from serving on board(s), paid monetary fine and gave back property as a result of your abuse of public trust.
- Accusations of elder abuse
- creepy, unrequited love affair with Tom Jurich
- semi-retired but, a part time taco college teacher's aide

LOL - You call that living?
And I know so little about you! :p:p

Lol - bump.

I’d typically say that it’s enjoyable to be proven 100% right while simultaneously having zippy proven 100% wrong but at this point, it’s so old hat it barely deserves a mention.

Thanks for playing zippy - better luck next time. :)

Lol - bump.

I’d typically say that it’s enjoyable to be proven 100% right while simultaneously having zippy proven 100% wrong but at this point, it’s so old hat it barely deserves a mention.

Thanks for playing zippy - better luck next time.
Guy who introduces himself to and bumps three-month old threads about people "proven 100% wrong".

Ate up... :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT