ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Forum

kozmas

4000+
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2011
How come we no longer have a forum for baseball, we are ranked 2nd in the nation ?

I meant how come we don't have one on our rivals team page we use to ?

Or it could be sloppy site configuration. I notice a lot of broken links lately.

I believe it is a paid subscription now.
Wow that ought to really have that board buzzing now!

I'm also a huge Cardinal Baseball fan who usually gets out to 20 or so home games every year but not having a free board for baseball is kind of ridiculous.

Wow that ought to really have that board buzzing now!

I'm also a huge Cardinal Baseball fan who usually gets out to 20 or so home games every year but not having a free board for baseball is kind of ridiculous.
Gimme a head's up sometime, when you head out, lol. I had a strictly surgical year last year, but I'm healthy and love getting down there. I plan on making quite a few games this season.

I would get on the baseball board and participate, but it was pretty dead. Don't recall it being a premium site

Yep it's still there--Louisville Dugout Club--and yes it's premium.

Maybe it's always been premium since I don't log out of my account normally...

Gimme a head's up sometime, when you head out, lol. I had a strictly surgical year last year, but I'm healthy and love getting down there. I plan on making quite a few games this season.
Will do. You can't beat it. Great seats everywhere. Great baseball, beer and a beautiful stadium. Hopefully we get an early spring.

Yep it's still there--Louisville Dugout Club--and yes it's premium.

Maybe it's always been premium since I don't log out of my account normally...
It was free before but you're right about it being pretty dead outside of regional time.

I used to post quite often when it was free. Huge baseball fan. Went to both UK games last year, atmosphere was amazing! Looking forward to this year and maybe going to Omaha!!!

I used to post quite often when it was free. Huge baseball fan. Went to both UK games last year, atmosphere was amazing! Looking forward to this year and maybe going to Omaha!!!
I keep saying I'm going to Omaha and I am if we make it this year. Last year was the only time I could have gone and of course the phantom Fullerton home run derailed that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT