ADVERTISEMENT

Another attendance thread...

...though saying you’ve “supported” of UofL for more than 20 years, hardly puts you in select company...
Some a$$clown brought up "cheap" without presenting his own U of L financial history...

I’ve been to four games this season, after the North Carolina game. I suppose Zipp and Nccardfan are catching some early dementia. Not smart they are. Oh well. I’d love to see the post where I apparently said I went to women’s game this year lol, can’t wait to see the proof! Where is it @nccardfan ?? Shouldn’t be too hard to find, I mean I only have 219 messages, and the search function is quite easy to use!
Setting off smoke bombs ain't obscuring the issue.

You attack fans based on your definition of such, and then YOU come under attack. You brought this ish on yourself and justifiably...

Good gravy and biscuits. A guy who interjects an anti Tyra narrative into every thread on this site wants to move the conversation to a pay per view or premium site when it gets too close to home... WTF?

Just ask people to meet you at the old U of L planetarium for a fist fight. Wear your Jurich shirt so adversaries can recognize you.

Setting off smoke bombs ain't obscuring the issue.

You attack fans based on your definition of such, and then YOU come under attack. You brought this ish on yourself and justifiably...
Lol, still waiting on the quotes. They shouldn’t be too hard to dig up. Your attacks are arbitrary and hold no bearing. His were flat out fabrications. You guys are silly.

OK let's go to the OT board and present our financial records for U of L. I want to see how much money is behind your gum flapping...
Lolollllll. You seem a little bit rustled, upper deck guy. Your arguments are moot, and I don’t believe a single word you say, I don’t think even you do.

Good gravy and biscuits. A guy who interjects an anti Tyra narrative into every thread on this site wants to move the conversation to a pay per view or premium site when it gets too close to home... WTF?

Just ask people to meet you at the old U of L planetarium for a fist fight. Wear your Jurich shirt so adversaries can recognize you.
I love it.

Some a$$clown brought up "cheap" without presenting his own U of L financial history...
An unpaid invoice and a vague reference to how long you’ve been attending free baseball games constitutes proof of your “history”?

At least it’s consistent with the level of evidence that this board has come to expect from you.

Lol - “a$$clown”.

OT is not PPV or premium. Helps to know what you're talking about if you wanna talk.

THAT subject has little to do with U of L basketball. If you wanna participate, be my guest if California is OK with it...

An unpaid invoice and a vague reference to how long you’ve been attending free baseball games constitutes proof of your “history”?

At least it’s consistent with the level of evidence that this board has come to expect from you.

Lol - “a$$clown”.
Deflection, as usual.

Start the thread if you're on solid footing...

Lol, still waiting on the quotes. They shouldn’t be too hard to dig up. Your attacks are arbitrary and hold no bearing. His were flat out fabrications. You guys are silly.
Quotes of what? You playing your fan cards??...

Not gonna spell it out for you. Try read the entirety of a thread for a change, instead of cherry picking arguments.
Your stuff isn't worth reading in its entirety.

You like playing fan cards from the Land of Fruits and Nuts. Just own who/what you are...

Reactions: nccardfan
Your stuff isn't worth reading in its entirety.

You like playing fan cards from the Land of Fruits and Nuts. Just own who/what you are...
Notice I said the thread, upper deck boy. Reading comprehension is your friend. You like ripping off the University by stealing seats. What a fan you are.

Who's paying how much money to U of L. Who's actually "cheap". That simple enough for a stalker?
Oh, now I see. You feel because you have a “large” unpaid invoice for football seats and some old hotdog wrappers from the free baseball games you attended, that justifies your upper seat / lower seat basketball shenanigans.

Sorry - it doesn’t.

Reactions: VakidisfortheWin
IMO that makes you stupid, not a good fan.

Fruit or nut.

Simply can't post without playing a fan card...
It means I have a moral code. You don’t, end of story. Keep ripping off our University. Paints a clear picture of who you are, to go along with your past pool pushings.

Reactions: sk73 and BPGhost
Oh, now I see. You feel because you have a “large” unpaid invoice for football seats and some old hotdog wrappers from the free baseball games you attended, that justifies your upper seat / lower seat basketball shenanigans.

Sorry - it doesn’t.
From what I can read, you're not posting your U of L financial records as requested.

To add insult to injury, that makes you a chicken $hit stalker...
Notice how he doesn’t deny it - just deflects to something else.

Pitino would have loved “zipp” - lol.
Guy who introduces himself to people in denial...

We’ve all seen the video, little dude. You’re just not a good person.
I have seen that video also. The was on Rupp Rafters for a while a few years ago. Zipp looks like what you would expect. Big head , horse face and a bad haircut
It means I have a moral code. You don’t, end of story. Keep ripping off our University. Paints a clear picture of who you are, to go along with your past pool pushings.
Pool pushing. That's a good one. I remember that video. Zipp is an internet tough guy and pushes women into pools. What a guy.

Reactions: UL_1986
We’ve all seen the video, little dude. You’re just not a good person.
You don't have a clue what you're looking at. Keep it up.
I have seen that video also. The was on Rupp Rafters for a while a few years ago. Zipp looks like what you would expect. Big head , horse face and a bad haircut

Pool pushing. That's a good one. I remember that video. Zipp is an internet tough guy and pushes women into pools. What a guy.
The blind leading the blind.

Let's raise the stakes on this one... For either clown, $100 either/both of you don't know what you're talk about? Decide how we escrow our money...

You don't have a clue what you're looking at. Keep it up.

The blind leading the blind.

Let's raise the stakes on this one... For either clown, $100 either/both of you don't know what you're talk about? Decide how we escrow our money...
Someone, please post the video. If in fact it is not Zipp, we (I) owe him not only the money but an apology as well. Are there people on here who can honestly recognize Zipp? I do not trust you (Zipp) enough to determine your identity, you know, because of the avatar.

Reactions: UL_1986
Someone, please post the video. If in fact it is not Zipp, we (I) owe him not only the money but an apology as well. Are there people on here who can honestly recognize Zipp? I do not trust you (Zipp) enough to determine your identity, you know, because of the avatar.
Check out the free tom marches from fall 2017 on campus near ford hall. TJ on a Penny, ironed on to a fruit of the loom tee, with sweatpants and Avia running shoes straight outta ‘84.

Alright I’m out...
Chicken $hit.

Did you leave your $100 on the table before turning tail?
Check out the free tom marches from fall 2017 on campus near ford hall. TJ on a Penny, ironed on to a fruit of the loom tee, with sweatpants and Avia running shoes straight outta ‘84.
And now changing his narrative...

PM me. I'll take a personal check BTW.

Your fundamental mistake is citing slappy info...

PM me. I'll take a personal check BTW.

Your fundamental mistake is citing slappy info...

UL_1986 is not a UK fan to my knowledge. But I did see a video of what was reported to be you on RR. You, if it is actually you, were harassing a small group of people around what looked to be a motel pool. You pushed a lady in the pool. I just assumed she was not a Jurich fan. If need be, do I simply make the check out to Zipp?

Reactions: Art79
UL_1986 is not a UK fan to my knowledge. But I did see a video of what was reported to be you on RR. You, if it is actually you, were harassing a small group of people around what looked to be a motel pool. You pushed a lady in the pool. I just assumed she was not a Jurich fan. If need be, do I simply make the check out to Zipp?
I'll PM you with the evidence and my mailing address.

At least you're not (so far) the chicken $hit that some gum flappers are...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT