ADVERTISEMENT

Another attendance thread...

BPGhost is attention starved.
UL_1986 plays fan cards from California.

Some things in life are self evident, as in this thread...
Lol - of all of the personality traits that are self evident, “attention starved” would be the most complimentary one identified for “zipp”.

- boring
- dishonest
- frightened
- goofy
- redundant

Cue the “guy who introduces himself...” reply in 3, 2, 1...

Well if we’re counting football, I went to 3 games also this year, I’ve also been to 2 women’s b-ball games this year. For a guy that apparently lives in Louisville, your apparent “fandom”, as Kev puts it, is certainly lacking. Yikes. I didn’t major in math, but I have a feeling you are still working on a GED. It evens out. :p
Who’s lying now..

Except he’s a liar. You posted he went to a women’s game right before the UNC game. BS.
You are lol, I stated the games I’ve been too. I never said right before UNC. Quit lying bud, your narrative is skewed and you’re relying on fabrications. You proved nothing, actually just strengthened my case lmfao. What a maroon.

Last edited:
Lol - of all of the personality traits that are self evident, “attention starved” would be the most complimentary one identified for “zipp”.

- boring
- dishonest
- frightened
- goofy
- redundant

Cue the “guy who introduces himself...” reply in 3, 2, 1...
Guy who introduces himself to

- boring
- dishonest
- frightened
- goofy
- redundant

people. As well as argue with them...

Reactions: BPGhost
Old guy rambling here. It’s been a long time since I attended a basketball game in person. Cut out of classes at IUS or from work early to get to the corner of Brook and Brandis to buy tickets when it was announced they were available. Even remember when games were not televised unless they were sold out or a certain percentage sold out.

I’m now part of the audience who contributes to the TV ratings and revenue of U of L games. The bartenders and waitresses at my favorite viewing places appreciate the business too.

Churches much like sports arenas are full of people not there for the sermon, salvation or joy it brings. They are there out of habit, or just to be seen going. They really don’t get anything out of the experience.
You just keep rambling on Chevy, caused that’s what you appear to be good at

Reactions: zipp
You just keep rambling on Chevy, caused that’s what you appear to be good at
Comical the depths people will reach to arguing how NOT attending games indicates you're a good fan...

Good old zipp still making friends one at a time.. !!

You and your relentless worn out agendas.. Give it up man and get back to supporting UofL and trashing slappies..! That's more you style..
Before I embarrass you in this forum as well...

You sure you don't prefer the safe harbor of the premium site? No one's protected here...

That’s some sweet irony there, from the most protected poster in the history of message boards lol.
Who's protecting me? Jack? Hell, Jack's trying to get me to change my style. "The administration" is reportedly leaning on him.

And you think the mods love me? I don't give 'em anything but headaches.

You need to learn how to handicap a situation a little better...

Who's protecting me? Jack? Hell, Jack's trying to get me to change my style. "The administration" is reportedly leaning on him.

And you think the mods love me? I don't give 'em anything but headaches.

You need to learn how to handicap a situation a little better...
You have long since had the luxury of a lot of mod-deleted counterpoints to your points. Don’t even play dumb about it.

Reactions: BPGhost
Before I embarrass you in this forum as well...

You sure you don't prefer the safe harbor of the premium site? No one's protected here...
Pa..leeese.. the only person you embarrass is yourself.. Does my heart good to see you have been exiled over here and people are slapping you around as always..

And yeah you are protected. How many of my post have you cried about and Jack or Easy delete.. Hell they'll probably get this one too..

Keep trolling your own team. The slapdicks over here probably love it..

Our cards are dominating Duke but @zipp is just sitting on the porch talking about the good ol days and how these young people just don’t understand. Dude just hoarding werther originals and being grumpy as all get out

Pa..leeese.. the only person you embarrass is yourself.. Does my heart good to see you have been exiled over here and people are slapping you around as always..

And yeah you are protected. How many of my post have you cried about and Jack or Easy delete.. Hell they'll probably get this one too..

Keep trolling your own team. The slapdicks over here probably love it..
You don't realize how often Jack has to protect guys like you behind the scenes. You and your buddies are whining and whining about 'zipp', so Jack has to come to your defense. Instead of complaining about their treatment, you oughta be THANKING them.

You'd be road kill otherwise. zipp's road kill...

Our cards are dominating Duke but @zipp is just sitting on the porch talking about the good ol days and how these young people just don’t understand. Dude just hoarding werther originals and being grumpy as all get out
At least 'zipp' was at the game. Where were you besides posting on a message board laying down bad mojo for your team?...

Last edited:
A lot of old people at the game, bro. Just doing the “zipp” and shaking their fist at the sky, hating the young people and talking the good ol days. Bet you’re a blast at home watching your daily episodes of gunsmoke and bonanza while saying they don’t make shows like they used to

You don't realize how often Jack has to protect guys like you behind the scenes. You and your buddies are whining and whining about 'zipp', so Jack has to come to your defense. Instead of complaining about their treatment, you oughta be THANKING them.

You'd be road kill otherwise. zipp's road kill...
Who in the blue hell is Jack????

Get off Kevs peen, you’re attached to it these days.
giphy.gif

This explains a lot.

It is interesting - and laughably ironic - that you are lampooning someone who has dressed himself in a ridiculous fashion in order to get attention.

The only thing separating you from this guy is 150 pounds and a bald spot.
Guy who introduces himself to fat, ugly people...

Consult with your friend. He's the guy who needs me to know who/what he is.

Afford? IIRC, you're the guy working past the age I retired...
You said you retired at 42.. lol I’m 34.

That’s cool you retired to just be a broke boy buying upper level tix. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT