ADVERTISEMENT

Another attendance thread...

Honestly I don’t really care about any of that. Nor this merry go round conversation. It’s boring, the game is about to be on. Go Cards!
Chicken $hit Californian. You need my mailing address or did you google it?...

Reactions: UL_1986
Chicken $hit Californian. You need my mailing address or did you google it?...
Relax bud. You seem wound up. You’re not that important, I just like ribbing you, because it’s easy and clearly works.

Still not convinced. :)
Of course you're not.

stupid-is-as-stupid-does-gif-1.gif

If you didn’t do what people are claiming why don’t you just say that it wasn’t you in the video? Seems simple enough.
Because it's amusing as hell watching people here wallow around in their own stupidity.

Slappies are practiced in the art, but some of our own fans give 'em a run...

Of course you're not.
You’ll need to point to anywhere in that article where it specifically identifies that you were not involved.

And even if the perpetrator (or perpetrators) were not specifically instructed to do so by the “clown show” Harbours board - it’s clear that at the very minimum, the culture created by the “clown show” board (and their “clown show apologists) led to this heinous act.

Because it's amusing as hell watching people here wallow around in their own stupidity.

Slappies are practiced in the art, but some of our own fans give 'em a run...
That may be true. But it’s at the expensive of your reputation. I’m not talking about your message board monicker reputation either. Your real one. Smh. But you just keep doing you

You’ll need to point to anywhere in that article where it specifically identifies that you were not involved.

And even if the perpetrator (or perpetrators) were not specifically instructed to do so by the “clown show” Harbours board - it’s clear that at the very minimum, the culture created by the “clown show” board (and their “clown show apologists) led to this heinous act.
LOL, I suggest you go up and introduce yourself to some of the actors. I'm sure you've already googled them...

That may be true. But it’s at the expensive of your reputation. I’m not talking about your message board monicker reputation either. Your real one. Smh. But you just keep doing you
"Reputation"? I'm already pretty well known as who/what I am in the real world. Nothing I'm saying or doing here goes against that; to the contrary, it reinforces it...

As usual - you’d be wrong.

As usual (Part II) - more deflection. I would expect nothing less from someone who is both part of that clown show and, and a clown show apologist.
Guy who introduces himself to clowns...

“Grasps heavily at any straw he can find”
So , I am asking, is that Zipp in the video or not. I hear two very different sides to this question. I really need to know because , while not a fan, I do not want to label Zipp as a pool pusher if it is not accurate. Pushing a lady of any age is very low but this video shows a lady of 70 or more getting pushed.

So , I am asking, is that Zipp in the video or not. I hear two very different sides to this question. I really need to know because , while not a fan, I do not want to label Zipp as a pool pusher if it is not accurate. Pushing a lady of any age is very low but this video shows a lady of 70 or more getting pushed.
Did you look for a private message? Did you see that the linked reference is the same incident? Did you decide on your favorite charity?...

Lol

Clown who cedes argument by repeating the same silly thing.
Guy who introduces himself to people he thinks are poor/cheap, silly, weasels, bull$hit artists, clowns, in denial, and/or in a TV sitcom. (And that's just based on the evidence in THIS thread...)

He's being cheeky in response to my post of "rest(ing)" in my responses to his BFF "zippy".
Oh no, I’m talking about his false accusations of me attending a game I didn’t. Then called me a liar, when he fabricated the whole story. So, I’m just wanting him to provide the quotes of me saying it. It’s been days now, should be an easy find within my meager amount of posts on this site.

Reactions: BPGhost
BPGhost is attention starved.
UL_1986 plays fan cards from California.

Some things in life are self evident, as in this thread...

That you’re lame? Every frigging post you make. You going to be at Duke game?
Can’t find it little guy? You’re just as full of shit as Zipp. Liars and fake fans. Nope can’t make it, won’t be back until May. Doubt you’ll be there though, fairweathered fan.

Guy can’t find the quote that he made up in the first place, and reverts to sad personal attacks. Yikes. Embarrassing. I mean, not shoving an old lady in a pool embarrassing, but you’re well on your way, little dude!

Guy can’t find the quote that he made up in the first place, and reverts to sad personal attacks. Yikes. Embarrassing. I mean, not shoving an old lady in a pool embarrassing, but you’re well on your way, little dude!
Seems to me little one-star, you’re doing your best to catch up with Zipp in the number of posts, although most of yours are just whining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT