ADVERTISEMENT

Another attendance thread...

That poster said this...

No mention of season tix. Who has the comprehension problem...
The comprehension problems are all still yours. What do you suppose he meant with the comment about the “blue hairs down low”? He was talking about those older fans - you know the ones that shell out large amounts every season to pay for the privilege of those “season tix” - rather than blue hairs like you - who buy upper for $10 and sneak down when the ushers aren’t looking.

I’ve always thought that you were intentionally obtuse - now I’m thinking it’s more involuntary than that.

It’s weird, for a guy to chastise me for living and working in California after grad school and an undergrad degree from U of L. I make an accurate retort on how he probably could never afford to live, let alone visit the Bay Area for an extended amount of time. Kev then gets angry and states he’s been retired for x amount of years, and he’d love to compare wallets, after saying I’m not a true fan because I can’t attend ever gamelol. Come to find out that Zipp buys upper level tix, then cheats our own program out of money to sit in someone else’s seats in the lower deck. To have the audacity to blame our amazing AD for your swindling ways, shows your true moral code. Not at all surprised.

Reactions: BPGhost
It’s weird, for a guy to chastise me for living and working in California after grad school and an undergrad degree from U of L. I make an accurate retort on how he probably could never afford to live, let alone visit the Bay Area for an extended amount of time. Kev then gets angry and states he’s been retired for x amount of years, and he’d love to compare wallets, after saying I’m not a true fan because I can’t attend ever gamelol. Come to find out that Zipp buys upper level tix, then cheats our own program out of money to sit in someone else’s seats in the lower deck. To have the audacity to blame our amazing AD for your swindling ways, shows your true moral code. Not at all surprised.
Nope, what’s weird is that initially we’re posting about how you couldn’t attend U of L games regularly because you lived on the west coast. Now you want everyone to believe that you’re flying in every weekend attending either a men’s game or women’s game. Also by your posts you want us to believe that you have much more knowledge about the Ville than people who live here? I call BS.

I've advocated for awhile now that fans buy the cheapest tix they can, go to games and still support the players and coaches. That's exactly what I'm doing. It has nothing to do with pride and maturity but, more to do with execution.
LOL - what you’re doing is trying to dress up your cheapness and weasel-ality so as to not appear to be who you really are.

As for your “execution”? I’m all for it. :)

Rich guys I know routinely go up and introduce themselves to strangers... :cool:
I doubt that you know any truly “rich guys” - not that I’m suggesting that I am in that category either - but having made my money by speaking daily with my customers and employees alike, saying hello to someone doesn’t cause me to wet the bed like it apparently does to you. BTW - while you are certainly strange, given your public cries for attention of the last two years - you’re hardly a stranger to many UofL fans. :cool:

Nope, what’s weird is that initially we’re posting about how you couldn’t attend U of L games regularly because you lived on the west coast. Now you want everyone to believe that you’re flying in every weekend attending either a men’s game or women’s game. Also by your posts you want us to believe that you have much more knowledge about the Ville than people who live here? I call BS.
I went to the UNC game, because I was in town. Before that I hadn’t been to a game since late December. Try and keep up. I grew up near Churchill and went to Manual and spent the first 22 years of my life in Louisville, are you gonna dick measure that too?

LOL - what you’re doing is trying to dress up your cheapness and weasel-ality...
Guy who introduces himself to weasels and cheapskates.

No question, you've got me pegged... :p

gocards%20invoice_zpsbopahpcb.jpg

I went to the UNC game, because I was in town. Before that I hadn’t been to a game since late December. Try and keep up. I grew up near Churchill and went to Manual and spent the first 22 years of my life in Louisville, are you gonna dick measure that too?
Left coast residents have a good perspective on the rest of us...

See Cards fans in Red, grey and Black.
See UofL fans wearing non-UofL attire.

Guess at the Blackout game against Duke game fans will wear white, red or grey.

Same with the redout Senior game.

Get with the program fans !

The White part. Lol

I've advocated for awhile now that fans buy the cheapest tix they can, go to games and still support the players and coaches. That's exactly what I'm doing. It has nothing to do with pride and maturity but, more to do with execution.
LOL - what you’re doing is trying to dress up your cheapness and weasel-ality so as to not appear to be who you really are.

As for your “execution”? I’m all for it. :)

Rich guys I know routinely go up and introduce themselves to strangers... :cool:
I doubt that you know any truly “rich guys” - not that I’m suggesting that I am in that category either - but having made my money by speaking daily with my customers and employees alike, saying hello to someone doesn’t cause me to wet the bed like it apparently does to you. BTW - while you are certainly strange, given your public cries for attention of the last two years - you’re hardly a stranger to many UofL fans. :cool:

Lmao weasel ality. You nailed it!

You sound like a pretty good Cardinal fan to me. Seriously. It shouldn't matter to anyone where you live, I'm just happy to have you be a part of the Cardinal family. It's awesome that you make it to games as often as you do despite living 2000 miles away. Go Cards!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
You sound like a pretty good Cardinal fan to me. Seriously. It shouldn't matter to anyone where you live, I'm just happy to have you be a part of the Cardinal family. It's awesome that you make it to games as often as you do despite living 2000 miles away. Go Cards!
Except he’s a liar. You posted he went to a women’s game right before the UNC game. BS.

Except he’s a liar. You posted he went to a women’s game right before the UNC game. BS.
Why is that important to you? Particularly when you seem to regularly defend the biggest bullshit spreader on the board. o_O

Louisville fans live all over the country. Someday when we’re fully retire we may move south. I’ll still be a huge Cards fan and make games as I can. Heck I was born a Steelers (Born in Pittsburgh and family from there) fan that’s where my roots are even though I’ve lived in KY longer. Catch games when I get to Pittsburgh or make a trip for a game. Still a fanatic. So for those that have moved away for a career I appreciate how tough it can be to catch an actual game. Loyalty doesn’t mean living in Louisville.

Zipp doing a Kentucky fans job for them

After all these years finally have to agree with a SuCk fan. Zipp and Grissom are very much a like. Both one to take down UofL Athletics just for different reasons.

Why is that important to you? Particularly when you seem to regularly defend the biggest bullshit spreader on the board. o_O
Because there are guys who legitimately want to debate zipp and pose legitimate responses. Others just want to pile on and distort their posts because of anonymity. I don’t respect the latter.

Because there are guys who legitimately want to debate zipp and pose legitimate responses. Others just want to pile on and distort their posts because of anonymity. I don’t respect the latter.

Debate what the dudes a broken record, plus I don’t think Zipp needs anyone to defend him.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Louisville fans live all over the country. Someday when we’re fully retire we may move south. I’ll still be a huge Cards fan and make games as I can. Heck I was born a Steelers (Born in Pittsburgh and family from there) fan that’s where my roots are even though I’ve lived in KY longer. Catch games when I get to Pittsburgh or make a trip for a game. Still a fanatic. So for those that have moved away for a career I appreciate how tough it can be to catch an actual game. Loyalty doesn’t mean living in Louisville.
Some guys got a hard on for California on the forum, it’s fascinating.

I didn’t though, you just lack basic reading comprehension. I clearly stated I’ve been to three Men’s Basketball games this year. You two bozos were the ones who arbitrarily brought up other sports/women’s b-ball, I.e. in the other thread that apparently got deleted. The only ones crying about me living in another state are you two weirdos.
Bump for @nccardfan trying to figure out time frames and force a lie that I apparently made that was never there. A maroon you are sir lol, becoming ZPT (Zipps play toy) yikes.

California’s a beautiful state, not in agreement with most of their politics, but that’s why we have vanilla and chocolate ice cream, everyone has different likes. Good to live in a country where we have the right to have different views.

Reactions: UL_1986
California’s a beautiful state, not in agreement with most of their politics, but that’s why we have vanilla and chocolate ice cream, everyone has different likes. Good to live in a country where we have the right to have different views.
Exactly. I love Louisville too, I just fell in love with the Bay Area after my undergrad at U of L, and have lived and worked here ever since.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Most likely a result of some generic and cliched beliefs about the politics of Cali. It certainly can't be based on spending any time in there. We've vacationed all over the state - San Diego, LA, Frisco, Anaheim, Napa / Sonoma and a several stays in the Newport Coast area - and I've yet to find any place that wasn't a blast.

Also, don’t take offense but you help to perpetuate this. I’m not as regular as you in trying to prove otherwise.
What exactly am I perpetuating?

As I seem to recall, your issues with "zipp" are of a similar nature to everyone's - whether they start off wanting to "legitimately debate" "zipp" or not - at some point they realize (or should) that it's a fool's errand.

Legitimate debate goes out the window when you are dealing with someone who is intellectually dishonest and is a complete waste of time. Sometimes individuals like that just need to be called out on their bullshit and that's what you find several posters here doing with "zipp".

Most likely a result of some generic and cliched beliefs about the politics of Cali. It certainly can't be based on spending any time in there. We've vacationed all over the state - San Diego, LA, Frisco, Anaheim, Napa / Sonoma and a several stays in the Newport Coast area - and I've yet to find any place that wasn't a blast.
That’s awesome, glad you enjoyed it. I need to explore the central coast more and Southern California most definitely. I know for a fact that he hasn’t spent time here, because all he talks about is it’s sociopolitical nature.

What in the world could posting an unpaid invoice for football tickets have to do with anything?

Just another hypothetical from you - lol.
You want proof my invoices get paid? My U of L history is longer than Jurich's, and it's a matter of record that you're pretty obsessed with me.
Guy who introduces himself to bull$hit artists...

Last edited:
It’s weird, for a guy to chastise me for living and working in California after grad school and an undergrad degree from U of L...
Maybe, except that you took that out of context.

While living on the other side of the other country, you were questioning the support of a guy who attends more games, contributes more money, and dates back further than you in that support.

Because you brought me into the discussion, it's why you are here now. You don't wanna be scrutinized?...Leave me outta the debate.

Haha. Me defending Zipp? I don’t think he feels that way. We have had our own history. Stand on your own two feet. That’s what I do.
In fairness, I don't try to befriend anyone here.

Some can't deal with that and then take it to a personal level. If you're orange, I'm the guy who tells you "you're orange"...

In fairness, I don't try to befriend anyone here.

Some can't deal with that and then take it to a personal level. If you're orange, I'm the guy who tells you "you're orange"...

Likewise.

When youre wrong Zipp, i tell you youre wrong.

You ignore it and launch into your next soliloquy. We await your next one, bashing Tyra and his daughter's real estate deal.

You want proof my invoices get paid? My U of L history is longer than Jurich's, and it's a matter of record that you're pretty obsessed with me.
Don’t care about your history - though saying you’ve “supported” of UofL for more than 20 years, hardly puts you in select company.

As the guy who brings up a chance encounter now dozens of times, any obsession is clearly yours.

Maybe, except that you took that out of context.

While living on the other side of the other country, you were questioning the support of a guy who attends more games, contributes more money, and dates back further than you in that support.

Because you brought me into the discussion, it's why you are here now. You don't wanna be scrutinized?...Leave me outta the debate.
More money? Doubtful, I mean you’ve stated that you won’t put money towards the University or program until trust and confidence is restored. Your fandom is extremely weak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT