ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the Padgett pumpers now?

Of course the objective position is that the clown show shouldn't be blamed, for this or anything else.

Own who you are, a clown show apologist. The only thing worse than that apologist is someone who doesn't recognize that's what he is.

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

Why are you so angry?

So you waited for my response so you could use that as an opportunity to assign beliefs that I never stated. The funny thing is that I knew you were gonna do that. But yes I don’t believe Postel, etc are to blame for the current basketball situation. All your other conjecture is just nonsense. I’m sorry you feel the need to be validated though and that you make stuff up to achieve that end.

Why are you so angry?

So you waited for my response so you could use that as an opportunity to assign beliefs that I never stated. The funny thing is that I knew you were gonna do that. But yes I don’t believe Postel, etc are to blame for the current basketball situation. All your other conjecture is just nonsense. I’m sorry you feel the need to be validated though and that you make stuff up to achieve that end.
Don't confuse anger with a desire for transparency... You want to operate as a clown show apologist without that identity. And I'm not someone to allow that. You claim objectivity which is horse $hit...

Don't confuse anger with a desire for transparency... You want to operate as a clown show apologist without that identity. And I'm not someone to allow that. You claim objectivity which is horse $hit...

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Joseph McCarthy of the Louisville rivals board. He may not get the testimony he likes but will create a narrative to arrive at the “truth”!

That's not answering the question... How do you know the clown show will hire the guy you and others want? How do you know they won't give some dud like Tom Crean the job? How do you know they won't make a big mistake when that's all they seem to be able to do? You're just assuming or hoping...
Damn Zipp, none of us can predict the future. While I’m a big Jurich fan what’s done is what’s done. It appears that Tyra in all probability will be the AD. I can only hope that he has enough sense to know a turd when he sees one. I do not think for a second Tom Crean will be in the mix, nor do I think Tyra will consider Bruce Weber or Chris Mullin or Tubby Smith or...any other turd.

I am simply a grad & a fan that loves UofL sports. I believe I understand who the most attractive coaches are currently that may be attainable. I can only hope a guy that was hired in @ $100,000 a month does too!

You did “like” some of his posts and then there’s Wilkie and ShortCreek that have to keep drumming the same message over and over. We can’t heal till we move on. Of course, hearing back from the NCAA regarding the appeal would help.
A drum is the only instrument you can play. And, I bet you play it worse than you spell...no u in Spalding!

You did “like” some of his posts and then there’s Wilkie and ShortCreek that have to keep drumming the same message over and over. We can’t heal till we move on. Of course, hearing back from the NCAA regarding the appeal would help.
Lol - I had no idea I was the subject of such scrutiny. Yes, I probably did like a post here or there that expressed the same viewpoint as mine. I’m gonna say that’s a pretty typical occurrence on a message board.

I agree about the healing and moving on part - we just have different ideas of what that looks like.

And there’s no “o”or “r” in ShortCreek, only an “I”
But really, you’re supposed to be such a big-time fan and yet you cannot spell Ray Spalding’s last name correctly? I mean, he’s been playing here three years. Comical.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Joseph McCarthy of the Louisville rivals board. He may not get the testimony he likes but will create a narrative to arrive at the “truth”!
And no denial.

But really, you’re supposed to be such a big-time fan and yet you cannot spell Ray Spalding’s last name correctly? I mean, he’s been playing here three years. Comical.

Weren’t you the guy who created a thread asking what the “family patch” was? And you profess to be a UofL fan?
I thought mine was a lot more funnier than yours...
S.p.a.l.d.i.n.g - there you happy? But you’re still an idiot.

Last edited:
Weren’t you the guy who created a thread asking what the “family patch” was? And you profess to be a UofL fan?
I thought mine was a lot more funnier than yours...
S.p.a.l.d.i.n.g - there you happy? But you’re still an idiot.
Let me see, you say I flip hamburgers and now you say I am an idiot.

You question whether I’m a fan? Why? Because I have an opinion that differs from yours?

Did you attend and/or graduate from UofL? I did. I was on campus when a Convenient Food Mart store sat where the Ulmer softball field sits. I parked in a muddy gravel parking lot where the Swain Student Center now sits. I ate many a lunch at Frisch’s where a soccer practice field is now in front of the Bass tennis center. I can remember when Jay Leno and Dan Fogelberg both did shows at the Red Barn.

I was on campus for both the ‘80 & ‘86 Championship celebrations, one while a student and one as a proud graduate. I’ve attended more basketball PRACTICES at Crawford Gym while a student at UofL than most people have attended games. I watched Denny’s Pan Am team practice at Crawford with David Robinson, Pervis & Rex Chapman among others. I watched Derek Smith mentor Allen Houston during many a pickup game at Crawford too when Allen was about 14 yrs old.

I got to chat with Rick Pitino in an autograph line on the Freedom Hall court the night Reece Gaines and Bryant Northern brought the Cards back against Tennessee in 2001. It was my kids first UofL basketball game they ever attended. Rick talked to both of them, they were speechless and star struck.

I’ve torn coupons off of Gordon Potato Chip bags as a kid to get money off admission to UofL basketball games in the seventies when no more than 10-12,000 people attended games. Oh, and when I couldn’t go I’d listen Ed Kallay call our games on WAVE radio. Ever heard of Ed Kallay? You might want look him up.

Oh yeah, I was at Howard’s first home game as our football coach. Ernest Givins was the only guy worth much on that team. And I remember how proud I was when we finally got PJCS built, I contributed to the construction. Not a lot, but I’ve got the certificate on my basement wall to prove it, signed by Bill Olsen and none other than Coach Ron Cooper. You got one of those? I didn’t think so!

Yeah, I guess I do profess to be a UofL fan.

Last edited:
Let me see, you say I flip hamburgers and now you say I am an idiot.

You question whether I’m a fan? Why? Because I have an opinion that differs from yours?

Did you attend and/or graduate from UofL? I did. I was on campus when a Convenient Food Mart store sat where the Ulmer softball field sits. I parked in a muddy gravel parking lot where the Swain Student Center now sits. I ate many a lunch at Frisch’s where a soccer practice field is now in front of the Bass tennis center. I can remember when Jay Leno and Dan Fogelberg both did shows at the Red Barn.

I was on campus for both the ‘80 & ‘86 Championship celebrations, one while a student and one as a proud graduate. I’ve attended more basketball PRACTICES at Crawford Gym while a student at UofL than most people have attended games. I watched Denny’s Pan Am team practice at Crawford with David Robinson, Pervis & Rex Chapman among others. I watched Derek Smith mentor Allen Houston during many a pickup game at Crawford too when Allen was about 14 yrs old.

I got to chat with Rick Pitino in an autograph line on the Freedom Hall court the night Reece Gaines and Bryant Northern brought the Cards back against Tennessee in 2001. It was my kids first UofL basketball game they ever attended. Rick talked to both of them, they were speechless and star struck.

I’ve torn coupons off of Gordon Potato Chip bags as a kid to get money off admission to UofL basketball games in the seventies when no more than 10-12,000 people attended games. Oh, and when I couldn’t go I’d listen Ed Kallay call our games on WAVE radio. Ever heard of Ed Kallay? You might want look him up.

Oh yeah, I was at Howard’s first home game as our football coach. Ernest Givins was the only guy worth much on that team. And I remember how proud I was when we finally got PJCS built, I contributed to the construction. Not a lot, but I’ve got the certificate on my basement wall to prove it, signed by Bill Olsen and none other than Coach Ron Cooper. You got one of those? I didn’t think so!

Yeah, I guess I do profess to be a UofL fan.
Well pat yourself on the back. Why don’t you act like you graduated from U of L. I did not graduate from U of L, I went to WKU but I was a Cardinal fan long before I went to college. I will spare you all the specifics.

Did you run spell check or did you not know how to spell Allan Houston? See it works both ways. Ok so you’re just a dumb U of L fan.

Allan/Allen, is not a current guy on our team, he’s ancient history. He didn’t play for UofL. But whatever, you want a point on that? I’d say 1/2 point at best! Ha.

Not “patting myself on the back”, just informing you and anyone else that I believe I’ve paid my dues. I think I’ve earned my stripes, my right to bitch, question, etc. about MY program.

I’d say maybe you “spared the specifics” because there aren’t many? I’m betting my vested interest and yours in the University of Louisville is apples and oranges. Hell, I’m paying tuition for one of my kids to attend right now, you?

I also have to shake my head concerning your continual personal insults and message board attacks. It tells me a lot about a person. Your self esteem must get/need a boost by attempting to talk down to others, I’ve read about that.

While I might have ribbed you about your spelling of a current player I don’t think I’ve gotten very personal with you. But hey, you do what you do!

Last edited:
Allan/Allen, is not a current guy on our team, he’s ancient history. He didn’t play for UofL. But whatever, you want a point on that? I’d say 1/2 point at best! Ha.

Not “patting myself on the back”, just informing you and anyone else that I believe I’ve paid my dues. I think I’ve earned my stripes, my right to bitch, question, etc. about MY program.

I’d say maybe you “spared the specifics” because there aren’t many? I’m betting my vested interest and yours in the University of Louisville is apples and oranges. Hell, I’m paying tuition for one of my kids to attend right now, you?

I also have to shake my head concerning your continual personal insults and message board attacks. It tells me a lot about a person. Your self esteem must get/need a boost by attempting to talk down to others, I’ve read about that.

While I might have ribbed you about your spelling of a current player I don’t think I’ve gotten very personal with you. But hey, you do what you do!
You contradict yourself even in this email. You have questioned other people’s fandom because you think you’re entitled? It’s certainly not exclusive. I don’t have to prove myself by saying I went to the FF in New Orleans or Orange Bowl or two Belk Bowls, chick fil a bowl or even have a signed 400 victory ticket by Denny.
Houston didn’t go to U of L but I sure wish he did and he was the son of Wade, Denny’s longtime asst. so maybe you need to brush up on your history.

And it’s not “your” program because you went to events and attended school there. I am glad they got your money. Please don’t waste your education.

What was said in my post (not e-mail) that leads you to believe I didn’t know that Houston’s dad coached here? Nothing!

And, I beg to differ about MY program. Hey, anyone can be a fan, got no problem with that. But, as a graduate of the university that ownership is deeper and it sure as hell is my program. Ask any graduate, they’ll tell you they feel the same.

Believe me I haven’t wasted my education, but no need to try and convince you - you believe I flip hamburgers!

What was said in my post (not e-mail) that leads you to believe I didn’t know that Houston’s dad coached here? Nothing!

And, I beg to differ about MY program. Hey, anyone can be a fan, got no problem with that. But, as a graduate of the university that ownership is deeper and it sure as hell is my program. Ask any graduate, they’ll tell you they feel the same.

Believe me I haven’t wasted my education, but no need to try and convince you - you believe I flip hamburgers!

Well first you tried to impress me with your “been a fan forever” and then surprised you got caught because you said Allan Houston meant nothing.

You previously insinuated that I wasn’t a fan because I couldn’t spell Spalding and yet you can’t spell Allan, it’s not Allen! (Added the exclamation point because I think it must mean something to you).

Ok, my sister graduated with a BS (cum laude) and a MS from the University of Louisville and her son just graduated last May with a BA in Accounting and is now working for UPS. I’ll ask her what it means to be a fan because she knows more about it than you do.

"Padgett pumpers?" "Told ya so?" WTF is this sh!t? If there is anyone who didn't want Padgett to succeed, then turn in your fan card. And, what "good coach" was available to coach this team two days before practice started? DP was never going to be the long term answer. But, to play this "told ya so" game is BS.
Well said. Don’t count out DP just yet, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT