ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the Padgett pumpers now?

I agree about Adel. He was taking some bad shots last game and it cost us. I think the offense needs to run through Ray. It seems like whenever he touches the ball, good things happen.

No u in Spalding...and you’re a fan? He’s been here three years? Hometown kid, no u in Spalding!

Reactions: HRTheCard
I don’t think Padgett should get the permanent gig, but to bash him is pretty weak. He was thrust into an incredibly tough situation. If you want to bash someone, bash Pitino and Fair.
As long as none of these clowns get bashed...

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

I'm a die hard homer and yes I want Padgett to succeed. He succeeds, the team succeeds. Seeing how the OP is trying to call out those who only want the best for the team by supporting the current coach sounds like someone who is enjoying the recent turn of events.

Just saying. Take that for what it's worth.

As long as none of these clowns get bashed...

In the past week I’ve commented on the poor leadership Postel has shown recently and that the BOT is suffering from a lack of transparency just like the prior regime. So chew on that. I’ll give credit when it’s due and I’ll criticize when warranted.

Weird how King Zipp is non-existent.
Were you asking for my opinion again?...

Check and you'll discover I bet another poster in the preseason that this team wouldn't win 20 games. Does that sound like I predicted Padgett was gonna kill it? Hardly.

The reason I was beating his drum 1-2 weeks back is because he was trending to lose that bet for me. Why? Because I had reasonable expectations for him under these circumstances. I didn't have some ridiculous prediction like 24 wins with a brand new head coach. He would have been COY with that result.

At the moment, we're just about exactly where I predicted in the preseason. Thanks for starting this thread to remind everyone of that...

In the past week I’ve commented on the poor leadership Postel has shown recently and that the BOT is suffering from a lack of transparency just like the prior regime. So chew on that. I’ll give credit when it’s due and I’ll criticize when warranted.
And the clown show deserves no criticism for the basketball situation on 2-6-18...Interesting.

I'm a die hard homer and yes I want Padgett to succeed. He succeeds, the team succeeds. Seeing how the OP is trying to call out those who only want the best for the team by supporting the current coach sounds like someone who is enjoying the recent turn of events...
He's a clown with a hard-on for Chris Mack. There oughta be an amber alert issued in northern KY...

And the clown show deserves no criticism for the basketball situation on 2-6-18...Interesting.

I already said Pitino and Fair are fair game to bash. I assume that’s the “clown show” you are referring to. Interesting indeed.

I already said Pitino and Fair are fair game to bash. I assume that’s the “clown show” you are referring to. Interesting indeed.
Who did Tim Sullivan call the "clown show"? Playing dumb again?

I see another clown reference. Is that Tim Sullivan’s clown or another clown? This paranoia is troubling.
Nice deflection. I'm simply giving proper credit for the term regardless what you think of Sullivan.

Of course you don't include Sullivan's members of the clown show. Why would I have expected you to objectively criticize these guys? (There's room for you BTW...)

Nice deflection. I'm simply giving proper credit for the term regardless what you think of Sullivan.

Of course you don't include Sullivan's members of the clown show. Why would I have expected you to objectively criticize these guys? (There's room for you BTW...)

You asked about criticism and I offered specific examples. And then you veered to some Tim Sullivan clown tangent. I’m not going to entertain Tim Sullivan discussion and some random label. If you have a specific question then ask it. Don’t let Timmy speak for you.

Last edited:
Ghost - see what happens? It is clear to me that HRtheCard is a poser and is clearly taking advantage of the situation that Cardinal fans are in disagreement about their program. He doesn’t care about Padgett or anybody else, he’s here to feed the fire.

my question is, what other coach in their right mind is going to come to louisville knowing we could face the death penalty, we could face multiple years on probation and no tourney's? everyone seems to forget why would a coach leave their school to come to one on probation or facing probation? you think Mack would leave Xavier for this? you're kidding yourselves. there is not a big line of people wanting to coach here until all the bs is taken care of first. you've got to stick with oadgett to get us thru this crap. the only people lining up for this job are people who are unemployed as coaches

Yep. Told ya so. This team is 20-4 or 21-3 with a good coach.

Padgett is not the answer. End of story.

Pitino and his recruiting, coaching failure are the reason this team struggles. This team would have the same record with Pitino. I bet you are missing the Pitino scandals!

12142487_1740243112870239_508954093_n.jpg

Pitino and his recruiting, coaching failure are the reason this team struggles. This team would have the same record with Pitino. I bet you are missing the Pitino scandals!

12142487_1740243112870239_508954093_n.jpg
It’s complete bullshit that included that picture with your post.

Ghost - see what happens? It is clear to me that HRtheCard is a poser and is clearly taking advantage of the situation that Cardinal fans are in disagreement about their program. He doesn’t care about Padgett or anybody else, he’s here to feed the fire.
That’s why I stick to my own opinions and don’t bandwagon jump regardless of a trend. I don’t speak for anybody else but, you can rest assured that I only want what’s best for the university.

Its the truth. Rick should have been fire for sex on the table embarrassment!
It’s your truth - not mine. Please point to any evidence that there was deeper involvement than McGee. I’d also love to hear your logic on why you think pitino should have been fired for the sypher deal.

It’s your truth - not mine. Please point to any evidence that there was deeper involvement than McGee. I’d also love to hear your logic on why you think pitino should have been fired for the sypher deal.

We will have to agree that we just disagree. I am glad his train wreck morality is gone.

If the current string of losses were by 20 or more points it would be time to start looking.

Fixing players heads and motivation is difficult on any first year coach. Knowing what buttons to push or not push at an individual level takes time.

___________ (insert name of any known great coach) is not walking through that door in the current environment.

Time for realistic thinking on this subject.

Reactions: wilkie01
You asked about criticism and I offered specific examples. And then you veered to some Tim Sullivan clown tangent. I’m not going to entertain Tim Sullivan discussion and some random label. If you have a specific question then ask it. Don’t let Timmy speak for you.
Purposefully dense as always...no problem.

Fair and Pitino deserve blame, but Postel et al. (Sullivan's 'clown show') do not. Is that your analysis? And is that clear enough for your objective mind??

my question is, what other coach in their right mind is going to come to louisville knowing we could face the death penalty, we could face multiple years on probation and no tourney's? everyone seems to forget why would a coach leave their school to come to one on probation or facing probation? you think Mack would leave Xavier for this? you're kidding yourselves. there is not a big line of people wanting to coach here until all the bs is taken care of first. you've got to stick with oadgett to get us thru this crap. the only people lining up for this job are people who are unemployed as coaches
Any why would said coach wanna work for these scumbags?...

And your answer to “stick with Padgett” is to “give him two more years” as you have stated on this board.

Sticking with Padgett or giving him two more years is a ludicrous suggestion. Tell me this, who else is recruiting D-I basketball players with a two-year contract? ZERO!

You’re reasoning on this subject is whacked out. You wanna kill the program? That’s what you’re suggestions (any of them) would do IMO.

And your answer to “stick with Padgett” is to “give him two more years” as you have stated on this board.

Sticking with Padgett or giving him two more years is a ludicrous suggestion. Tell me this, who else is recruiting D-I basketball players with a two-year contract? ZERO!

You’re reasoning on this subject is whacked out. You wanna kill the program? That’s what you’re suggestions (any of them) would do IMO.
You're only looking at half the picture... Your program is not prepared to make that hire whether the clown show in charge realizes that or not. That's what guys like glass and I are telling you. You simply wanna replace Padgett and act like nothing else is going on or will go on. That ain't what we have at the moment...

Purposefully dense as always...no problem.

Fair and Pitino deserve blame, but Postel et al. (Sullivan's 'clown show') do not. Is that your analysis? And is that clear enough for your objective mind??

The blame for the basketball situation largely lays with Pitino and Fair. Firing them was needed. The only other plausible argument is that Pitino should’ve been fired after the Powell situation.

You're only looking at half the picture... Your program is not prepared to make that hire whether the clown show in charge realizes that or not. That's what guys like glass and I are telling you. You simply wanna replace Padgett and act like nothing else is going on or will go on. That ain't what we have at the moment...
Again, there will be plenty of willing candidates lined up 10-12 deep for a shot at the UofL head coaching position. Even if we had the idiot from North Korea in place as our President. Wait & see.

That’s why I stick to my own opinions and don’t bandwagon jump regardless of a trend. I don’t speak for anybody else but, you can rest assured that I only want what’s best for the university.
You did “like” some of his posts and then there’s Wilkie and ShortCreek that have to keep drumming the same message over and over. We can’t heal till we move on. Of course, hearing back from the NCAA regarding the appeal would help.

There are a few other trolls trying to do that right now as well. They aren't too hard to spot and are outing themselves with each post.

Reactions: zipp
The blame for the basketball situation largely lays with Pitino and Fair. Firing them was needed. The only other plausible argument is that Pitino should’ve been fired after the Powell situation.
Of course the objective position is that the clown show shouldn't be blamed, for this or anything else.

Own who you are, a clown show apologist. The only thing worse than that apologist is someone who doesn't recognize that's what he is.

Again, there will be plenty of willing candidates lined up 10-12 deep for a shot at the UofL head coaching position. Even if we had the idiot from North Korea in place as our President. Wait & see.
That's not answering the question... How do you know the clown show will hire the guy you and others want? How do you know they won't give some dud like Tom Crean the job? How do you know they won't make a big mistake when that's all they seem to be able to do? You're just assuming or hoping...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT