ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think?

SiouxfallsEric13

One-Star Poster
Sep 3, 2018
I know this is a college board but I have a question for you guys. I am a die hard Cowboys fan and I say that they should let Dak walk at the end of the year and they should go hard after Teddy. If they don't resign Cobb then maybe they can go get Devante from Miami too. NOLA is undefeated with Teddy as a starter, and I think he knows he can be a starting QB in this league. What do you think?

I for one couldn't believe that someone didn't sign Teddy as their starter when he became a free agent. Teddy is cash money. He is also a great person off the field as well.

IIRC Teddy had some offers but elected to stay in NOLA for less money.

Miami wanted to sign him, but he was very smart not to go there.

With regards to the OP’s question, it really depends on what Dallas is able to do in these next 10 games. The division is very mediocre, but they have a very tough schedule outside the division. If Prescott can get them to the NFC Championship game this year (and he’ll have to do that while winning on the road), the Cowboys should stick with him. If he cannot, then Bridgewater would be the ideal QB for that franchise, with the best running back in the game to hand off to.

Reactions: SiouxfallsEric13
Miami wanted to sign him, but he was very smart not to go there.

With regards to the OP’s question, it really depends on what Dallas is able to do in these next 10 games. The division is very mediocre, but they have a very tough schedule outside the division. If Prescott can get them to the NFC Championship game this year (and he’ll have to do that while winning on the road), the Cowboys should stick with him. If he cannot, then Bridgewater would be the ideal QB for that franchise, with the best running back in the game to hand off to.
I am just thinking what Teddy did the last time he had a running game, a deep threat Without, a stable of Tight ends, and some slot receivers, and a stout defense.Plus I don't think Dak can get them to a NFC championship. The end of their schedule is going to be brutal.

Reactions: PushupMan
I think Teddy is in a great spot. He’s the highest paid backup QB, and he’ll eventually be the starter upon Brees’ retirement. I, personally, don’t like the Cowboys, so I’d hate to see Teddy play there.

Reactions: nccardfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT