ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest game thread

We are on pace to give up 52 points, and over 600 yards of total offense to Wake Forrest.

If that doesn't get the DC fired. Nothing will.

Reactions: vegasville1
The players on defense have no idea how to play their position. The give up edge, they have no idea how to cover, and tackling is optional. An absolute complete failure in picking a coordinator and in recruiting the last 3 years.

The offense has zero room for a bad game. They have their own issues and it is only magnified with this defense.

Thanks for not running up the score before halftime WF...lol...they should've tried
Glad they didn't try. It would be 35-10 at the half had they tried. It'll be 35-10 after their first possession in the second half as it is.

We're in for a very long afternoon. I don't see any possible way this team can play defense strong enough to get back in this game. The ONLY chance we have is WF starts making mistakes on their own. Something like the FSU fumble in their own red zone last weekend. Without some boneheaded play like that from the Demon Deacons, we're not only going to lose, we're going to get embarrassed.

d39d6999a25b83f5736c2d6ccd0368d817c773bb473f3d8236ddb0a9764c85aa.jpg

Reactions: rockycard
Clearly this team has taken Pitino's firing pretty hard. They are throwing games in protest of the BoT's decision, in support of their basketball brothers. It's kind of touching actually. No? :rolleyes:

Reactions: wilkie01
Touchback - That is the biggest call of the game for us so far. We have to score a TD now

If you’re Bobby there the way the defense is playing you have to go for that if you believe you can win this game. He has given up.

They really are just a bad team. The offense can't consistently score and the defense can't stop anything.

There will not be 20,000 in the stands in two weeks.

If Sirmon is not fired after today, then there is no reason to renew your tickets for next season. Plain and simple.

I hope that we don't have half of the stadium filled the rest of the season. This shotshow is as bad as you know who's coaching.

Lamar chokes a lot when he has open receivers, it's almost like he has anxiety attacks when he sees that.

Well we are winning the time of possession so maybe WF runs out of gas on offense. Still hoping.

Wolford deserves credit (which is more than Wake’s dbag coach gives Lamar) but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a more inept defensive coaching job as I’ve seen today by the Cards coaches.

There is 0 sense of urgency. Jackson THROW THE BALL AWAY WHEN NOTHING IS THERE. YOU CANT WASTE TIME.

Absolutely horrible play calling.

I cannot stand these idiots on the staff. Every single one of them needs to be gone. 3rd down and you run a HB draw. What a terrible play call. Such a joke. And the fact that nothing's going to happen to any of them is laughable.

The stink on this team just isn’t coming off, even a year later. That’s with the reigning Heisman winner and a few other good parts.

Absolutely horrible play calling.

I cannot stand these idiots on the staff. Every single one of them needs to be gone. 3rd down and you run a HB draw. What a terrible play call. Such a joke. And the fact that nothing's going to happen to any of them is laughable.
Our administration doesn't want us to be anything more than participants.

The drive that ended with about 9:00 on the clock, NO DAMN SENSE OF URGENCY BY ANYONE! COACHES INCLUDED!!!

Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT