ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest game thread

Pass interference, yes. Another dropped TD pass, yes, that too.

Lots of teams picking on Yeast as a freshman. Hope he is learning a lot under fire right now.

Well that didn’t take long. Offense is going to have to score and will have to sustain drives - defense will get killed if their on the field for a bunch today.

This is Bobby's recruits, Own it coach. You don't punt that deep when you have our defense, BP has turned soft.

Lamar making some nice throws on the run. Hopefully those will start to be caught.

I agree that was a really bad no call throwing the ball to Fitzpatrick. Dude impeded his progress to the ball. Pass interference without a doubt. Even the announcers said it.

Early indications are we will move it fairly easily up and down the field, pile up yardage, but struggle in the red zone. A Blanton Creque kind of day. And if we don't do a better job on defense, a 42-15 kind of loss.

Defense is proving just how bad FSU offense really is. They are looking absolutely heartless.

I think we may have as bad of a defense as Kansas does. Really not liking this round of coach..,

Reggie is a stout north-south runner, but he has zero elusiveness or ability to cut. But still respect his willingness to play wherever to help the team.

Good grief. Bad decision by Jackson. Hope the defense take it personal and bows up.

I hate being totally negative about the team, but we have regressed during the season the last two years...that's coaching

Reactions: wilkie01
ADVERTISEMENT