ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest game thread

The play before the INT, Dawkins doesn't get a good enough block, Lamar would have scored.

These clowns are sleep walking :mad:

Not sure I want to watch this any longer. The defense is absolutely horrible. I'm disgusted.

dumpsterfire.png

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
We will be hard pressed to get a 6th win. I honestly don't know if I'd go watch this team in a bowl game or not.

We will be hard pressed to get a 6th win. I honestly don't know if I'd go watch this team in a bowl game or not.
At this rate, you won't have to worry about having to make that decision. This defense is atrocious and we might have won our last game of the year last week. Offense is OK. Defense is pathetic.

Reactions: rockycard
The only incompletions Wake is going to have today is bad throws by Wofford. We never know where the ball is, or are in position to make a play.

Nothing hilarious about it. This is who we are though for now until who knows when. Being a UofL fan for the next few years is going to be rough.

Literally not funny, but funny that Bobby has allowed the team to be this bad.

I don't like saying this. In fact, I hate it. It's presumed Bobby 2.0 has changed since becoming a grandfather. He's a different dude, different coach. And, now he's got a grand child currently in NICU. That's got to be weighing on him. The team is not right.

Got a big 4th down hold. Maybe that's a start to something positive. Gotta keep hoping. Can't help it.

I honestly believe our defense is Wake Forrest's best play makers. Unbelievable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT